the shy ones (masky x hoodie)

slenders pov ~

masky and hoodie have never really talked to the other proxys. they always stay in their room, the only time they come out is if I call them or to get cheesecake. I have decided it's time for them to talk to the others. "jeff!!" I call from my office. jeff walks in a minute later.

"yah" he says.

"I need you to go meet hoodie and masky, be nice to them and let the others meet them" I say and jeff groans before nodding and walking out.

jeff pov -

great I have to talk to the lame asses, and be nice. I slowly walk to their room and knock on the door. I hear voices from inside and hear footsteps coming to the door. the one named masky opens it and hoodie hides behind him. "slender told me to talk to you guys, I have to be your friend " I say and push my way past them.

hoodies pov - me and masky were talking when there was a knock on the door, masky, being the least shy opened the door while I hid behind him. a guy who slendy had said was jeff was there. he told us slendy wanted us to be friends and pushed his way in. I was still scared and started to shake so masky held my hand. "so your masky and hoodie" jeff asks looking around our room and throwing things on the floor.  "c-could you not throw things" masky asks sounding annoyed. jeff laughs and says no,  that's when the fight started. masky got pissed and punchs jeff, jeff dodges It and stabs him before leaving. masky groans and falls to the floor, "m-m-masky!!!" I scream trying to help him up.

----------------------------------- cliffhanger XD sorry