chapter 1

-flash back -
jeff was in the room, throwing things on the floor, but when masky asked him to stop them got in a fight. jeff stabbed masky in the stomach and he fell.

-hoodies pov-

"m-m-masky !!" I scream as jeff laughs and leaves the room. oh god if masky dies I'm going to die to. I love him so much, but have always been to shy to admit it. I ran to slenders office, "slendy, masky h-he.... he" I couldn't get the image out of my head of him on the ground with his stomach cut open, blood pouring out  slender got up and teleported us upstairs to Masky.  once slender saw him he took him to dr.smiley (I know he kills people he "fixes" but in this he actually helps the creepypastas if they are hurt). after that he went to go punish jeff, leaving me, dr.smiley, and a passed out masky alone.

-time skip-

dr.smiley said masky had to get stitchs and he also broke a arm while falling. I had stayed in the room with him the whole time not sleeping or eating at all. after 2 days he was good enough to move around a little so I helped him up the stairs and onto his bed. I sat down on my bed watching him to make sure he didn't roll off the bed. after a hour I must have accidentally fallen asleep cause I woke up and masky wasn't there.shit. I jumped up and ran out of the room "m-masky!!!" I call, running into the living room. when I got there I saw masky, on the couch, making out with toby!!!. I ran to the room, knowing masky was trying to chase me. I slammed the door, throwing myself on my bed and started crying.

-----------------------------------
cliffhanger again I'm so mean