chapter 4

-time skip- (maskys pov)

me and hoodie have been dating for a while, I love him. toby is still annoying me, he won't shut up. all week tobys been saying he loves me. he even took as picture of me while I was sleeping and takes it everywhere with him. no telling what he's done to that picture when he's alone. I sighed and got up, being careful to not wake hoodie. I put on my mask and walked downstairs, I went to the fridge to get cheesecake when I noticed how silent the house was, weird. I ignored it and opened the fridge, before I could grab the cheesecake I was hit on the head with something hard. I fell and blacked out.

-tobys pov-

haha. finally I got masky. I knocked him out and took him to a house in the woods and tied him up. he soon woke up, "w-where am I, toby wtf" he screamed trying to got up. "y-your mine now... Timothy" I say laughing. "l-let me go toby" he says, struggling to get untied. "w-why so u can go back t-to hoodie"

I say rolling my eyes.  "oh so that's what this is about" he says laughing,  "y-yes, because your mine" I say sitting on the couch. "w-what do u want" he asks and I smirk. " hmm... let me f*ck you and you can leave" I say pinning him down.

-maskys pov- warning simi sexual content

Toby pinned me down and took off both of our masks and kissed me. he tryed to force his tounge in my mouth but I didn't let him. he rubbed me through my pants making me gasp, he slide his tounge in my mouth. after a while he ended the kiss and ripped off all my clothes and his. he smirked, "s-suck my d*ck". "w-what" I say trying to back up. "y-you heard me suck it" he growls. "n-no" I say just as the door gets busted down. hoodie walked in, "t-toby leave him alone" hoodie says, he then noticed that me and toby were naked. "w-were you guy about to-" he says backing up. "n-no" I say. hoodie holds up a gun to tobys head, toby puts on his clothes and ran out of the house.

-hoodies pov-

I untied masky while blushing under my mask, god his d*cks huge. masky smirked and I suddenly remembered he could read my mind,  well sh*t. I finished untieing him and he put on his clothes. "thanks for saving me" he said and I nod. he grabs my hand as we walk back toward the masion.

-----------------------------------another short chapter only cause I'm bored in the car