🥀Chapter 1.🥀

Years later....
In high school.
Your P.O.V

I drag myself into the class. I really hate this, okay most people wouldn't say this, but I'm lucky in flat. You see, I'm posing as a boy named max. It's who I am now.
"Hey Max!"
"Hey James."
I sit down and the teacher scolds me for being late but I don't give 2 shits. Then she says something at catches my attention.
"New students... there is 3 new students."
I look up and see a tall guy with a purple mowhalk and a hoodie saying something sarcastic. There is a tiny little boy with a low ponytail and grey hair, and the last one has green hair and is taller then the second one but shorter then the first.
"Max, they will sit beside you."
I raise my hand, the boys are cute.
"Hi! I'm max!"
"You sound like a girl!"
The purple haired one says and I glare at him.
"SCERW YOU!"
I yell and slam my hands down on the table. He looks scared.
"Uhhhh-"
"Sit down!"
The teacher yells. The boy sits down and scoots his desk away from mine. I smile at myself. So far they think I'm a boy. Everyone in high school thinks I am. Operation girl in guys clothes is a go. The teacher yacks about random crap about something, I dont really care, like at all, I know how to draw and animate, I will just become a YouTuber.
"So you are Max I'm guessing?"
The green haired one whispers and I turn to see him, he looks at me, then looks down at my chest, probably just looking at my hoodie, but then he gives a weird look and looks back up like nothing happened. I look down at my chest.
"Shit...."
I curse under my breath, you can actually start to see my breasts, not in any obvious way, but still.
"I'm Daniel."
"Nice to meet you Daniel."
The purple haired chicken spins around to look at me.
"Why do you sound like a girl? Are you gay?"
"STEPHEN!"
The smol one says in a whisper yell, the boy, who must be Stephen, looks over.
"What?"
He rolls his eyes and introduces himself.
"I'm Hosuh, that's Stephen and you already met Daniel."
"Oh cool...."
The Stephen dude asked if I was gay.. I guess I would be... but what if he finds out I'm actually a girl?! What if he tells the entire school I was a girl? My mind wanders and I start to feel really weird.... is it guilt? But why? Maybe because my entire life is a lie? Or maybe I want to tell the boys the truth and I can't? Whatever it is I really don't like it.
"Time to go."
"Where are you going?"
Hosuh whisper screams again, I just get up and do the normal.
"Have a nice day class."
I say.
"Wait Max! This is the 3ed time this wee-"
"I know I know it's the 3ed time this week and it's a Wednesday. I know I know, I'll be leaving now."
I wave and leave, I grab my stuff and run down the halls.
"FUCK YOU SCHOOLLLLLL!"
I yell and bang on all the lockers as I make a break to the door. It's like a fun game, you want to try and make as much noice and disturb as many classes as you can, but don't get caught by angry teachers and staff. Or worse, the principal.
"I WANNA BE AN AIRBORNE RANGER!!!!"
I feel like I'm in that movie The breakfast club.
"NUN NU NUN NUH NAHHHHH!"
I slide my hand along all the locks as I run and scream songs and stuff loudly.
"I CAN HEAR YOU MAX! ONE DAY I WILL CATCH YOU AND YOU WILL BE IN SI MUCH TROUBLE!!"
"SUCK A DICK!"
I run for the door and make it out.
"FUCK THIS SCHOOL! FUCK THE KIDS! FUCK THE TEACHERS! AND FUCK EVERYONE!"
I give the security cameras the finger and run off.
You might be wondering how I'm not suspended.
Or even expelled.
Well I have found a way to Weird Science up with the computers, but instead of making a hot lady out of a doll, I made all my records at school disappear with some insane hacking skills. I find myself learning more at home on my computer then ever at school. I'm probably just gonna be that 'rare' 90% of people who drop out of collage. I run home.
"COME AND GET ME BITCH."

Heyo
So
Um
Idk what to say
Uh
Here's a new chapter
Don't kill yourselves
Yeah
Yeet yeet out fools
~Milk_fanfics