Chapter One

Chapter I

It was a sunny day, and four friends were sitting down on the steps of Chaos' palace. There were two boys and girls, well, they weren't boys and girls anymore, They were men and women.

One of the girls turned to one the boys, and frowned. The boy, slightly confused, frowned at her and the other boy and girl looked at each other too, so that the four of them were starring at each other.

"Um... Nightwing, why are you staring at me?" The boy asked. 

"I'm thinking, Caspian." The other boy replied.

The boy named Caspian shrugged, still trying to figure out why he was staring at him funny. Caspian looked at one of the girls, one of his eyebrows raised.

At this, the girl looked back at Caspian. "What are you staring at?" She asked.

Caspian shrugged, "Do you have any idea why your brother is looking at me strangely?"

"No." The girl who called herself Pegasus replied

"And I thought you were the smart one." The other girl, named Epsilon, teased gently.

"I am, just not at reading my brother's thoughts." Pegasus replied, and smiled at Epsilon. All four of them smiled slightly.

"So what should we do now?" Nightwing asked, looking at Epsilon.

"I don't know Sparky, we've been primordial for... I can't remember. Is that bad?" Epsilon replied.

Nightwing shrugged. "Maybe it is. Maybe it's not." He replied.

Epsilon smiled, when Pegasus smirked. A blast of earth hit the two of them in the face, and both of them glared at Pegasus. Pegasus shrugged, and smiled at the rest of them innocently.

"I'm considering calling you Lightning Bug Thals, you know that right?" Caspian asked, smiling at her innocently.

"If you ever start calling me that, I will literally shock you." Pegasus growled, glaring at Caspian.

"Aw..." Caspian pouted, "Please? I like annoying you."

"I know you do." Pegasus replied, sounding just a tad less annoyed.

"Yay! I love you bunny!" Caspian said, hugging Pegasus.

The four of them stared at Caspian in shock before bursting out laughing. Only Pegasus stayed in shock.

Caspian smiled as Pegasus innocently, waiting for her to realize what he said and did. The other three were still laughing, and Pegasus was still staring at Caspian, with her mouth open. Finally, she closed her mouth....

"Uh oh..." Caspian said, and bolted off.

Pegasus bolted after Caspian, with a very angry look replacing her shocked one. Caspian ran around a pillar, hiding from her, knowing perfectly well that she was going to find him. Pegasus looked around, and luck was not on Caspian's side as Pegasus spotted his shoes sticking out from behind a pillar. Caspian still stayed hidden, knowing that Pegasus would find him.

Pegasus snuck up to Caspian very quietly, and paused when she was just in front of the pillar. Caspian didn't realize that she was in front of the pillar, and sadly didn't realize he was about to get fried. Thalia took a deep breath, and grinned to herself. She was so going to enjoy this.

Percy was starting to wonder what Thalia was doing, and sadly didn't realize she was about to sneak up on him. 

"PERSEUS JACKSON!! YOU ARE SO GOING TO PAY." Pegasus shreiked, and she jumped onto Caspian.