At School..

Jae's Pov

Weesshh.. thank you dear Lord! I thought I'll be late. Hehehehee ^___^.

Jae arrived at school exactly 30mins before first class. She swiftly moved to her spot, at the back, near the window.

Its actually the first day of school, hence as cue, she places her earbuds and play music while reading books. Sometimes, she'll just adore those trees in the window, and spaced out, until, her friends tap her into reality. Speaking of, just about 5mins her friends arrived.

They first arranged their things to their respective spots, before coming to Jae. Fortunately Jae already saw her friends, immediately she waves her hand and giving her famous aegyo smile.

"Hey Bom! Sup? Hows your vacation?" CL asks. "We missed you cutie pie!" Dara says. "Unnie!!! We missed you! Did you missed us?? Huh? Huh? Cause we badly do.. specially me!!" Minzy emphasize with a lil screeching voice due to her excitement.

CL is like their leader, and do like their mom, she's strict and protective to her friends especially to Jae, she dont call her Jae though. She prefer to call her Bom-- her presence always remind her of spring, thats why she call her that-- giving her a lot of good vibes just being with Bommie.

Dara is the most popular member of the group, cause of her doll beauty and bubbly attitude towards everyone. She's funny and she's closed to Bom, theyre always together, theyre like practically sister already! Hahaha!!

Minzy the baby bombshell of the group. She's distant and reserved normally, however once she's dancing.... Bam! She's another person: fierce, sexy minzy of the group.. And the mascot of the group.

2en1 the name of the group Jae belong to. Yep, even if she's shy, once on stage she closed it to the back of her head and just perform, and enjoy.. Jae/Bom is the main vocals of the group; Cl is the main rapper and vocals of the group; Dara plays as their promoter and vocals of the group; Minzy plays as the mascot and main dancer of the group. 2en1 made debut first at their school and perform side by side with Bigbang, their practically like the kings and queens of the school. Their ever first appearance was on their freshmen years, and yes, time flew so fast that their all going to graduate soon and will take to University..

And they fill in each others whereabouts, and what keeping them off the radars and such.

Jin's Pov

Ugghh!! Goodbye relaxation, hello to annoying world tsss.... Jin begrudgingly says while listening to his music. He literally drags himself to school. He arrives 15 mins before first period. He goes to his spot near Jae. And as cue he blushes!

Their eyes met, and automatically her friends give him space to his spot. They each give respects and smiles.. however, Jin becomes more red when Jae smiles at him! He immediately smiles and excuses himself.

Damn! Arrrrgghh!!! Kyaaahh she smiles! Waahhh!! Im gonna be crazy.. omo shes so irresistable. Oh my (jin says while touching his heart) you my heart is so troublesome. Can you please stay composed and be quiet?... aigoo..

Just after his debate to himself, his friends arrived. "Yo! Top sup bro?!" GD says, "Hey! Why youre here Top? You ok?, youre all red man!" Taeyang comments. "Yo peeps wazzup?" Seungri emerged, "hyung, you alright?? You first wanna go to the clinic?? You seemed not ok hyung...." Daesung spoke.

"Nah, Im ok. Its just, ahm.... *stutters*... " Jin says then madly blush while stutters. Bigbang disbeleivingly and share each other sly glances, before laughs out loud all together, while pointing to Jin. " Hahahahaaa!!!! Wow! Top its because of her right?" GD states as a matter of fact to the rest. "Dude your expression towards her is so priceless wahahahhahaha!!" Taeyang said. "Wow! Bigbangs sex symbol goes gaga over unni over there! Man, when will you ever confess to her huh?" Seungri inquires in the middle of his laugh rampage. "Hyung, make a move already, its been too long. Who knows when will you see each other again right?? Seize the day hyung.. everyone says you look so good together, why not take the risk hyung? Tell her atleast" Daesung spoke.

Bigbang including Jin wide eyed at Daesung. "Woahh our namdongsaeng is growing up!" GD says. And automatically they playfully jerks over Daesung. "Waahhh!! Stop! Stop it!... Ugghhh, Sorry, I should never tell it. Aigoo Lets go before Mister comes" Daesung hopefully states to them.

And they altogether walk inside their classroom and quitely seats to their respective spots.

GD the leader of the group and main rapper of the group. He calls Jin- Top cause he's the tempo of the group.

Taeyang the vocals and dancer of the group, the buddy of Gd and Top. He's the charismatic dancer of the group.

Seungri vocal of the group, and the player of them all.. tsk tsk

Daesung main vocals of the group, the cheery person of them all.

Bigbang the name of Jin belongs to, like 2en1 theyre the dominant group of the school campus. Their schoolmates treat them royalties and untouchables.. they even shipped the groups to each other.

And the bell rangs.. indicates start of the first period...

"Aisshht. Stop it already, lets go and focus arasso?" Jin/Top says. "Yes!" The rest says.

And the fun *note scarsm here* begins...

But inside Jin, he's happy cause he's beside with his admiration, and thats enough to put him in a good mood all day long for his school days.. ^____^