Youth Program.

" Have a good day Ms. Cherry " Miles said as he hopped up to run to his dad who always greeted her with a warm smile before scooping his sweet son into his arms to hug him how he did every Wednesday after bible study. Cherry turned around and walked back into her class room to straighten up before heading home . She was the leader of the Youth Program at the Blanca Church which her dad owned and she loved what she did along with everyone else in the church who loved sweet Cherry .
Smiling as she gathered the little notes the kids had left for her to post on the black board she mumbled " one day I'll have a little me " Cherry was 19 and still a virgin of course guys wanted to date her all through school but books came first and her dad was a preacher so he kept her level headed . But I couldn't wait for the day I found a man who loved and respected me enough to start a family with me although I wasn't giving anyone a chance . I had given Miles dad a glance once or twice but he was married and well known for treating his wife like royalty but for Christ sakes it had went around the church that Pete catered to Lauren and didn't allow her to work and she still messed around with other men. I wasn't the type to gossip though .
" Ms. Cherry " a deep voice said making me quiver all over . I turned around and it was Pete , he must've known he was on my mind like always . " Did Miles leave his phone again , i don't wanna get him home without it and a Lauren gets us both for not double checking . " i put the stack of notes down and walked towards the door , " Him and that phone " i laughed " as much as he's on it i can't believe he misplaced it. I'll help you look around come on in. " As i looked through the crayons i felt Pete watching me which made me nervous and excited at the same time " So what if he is married Cherry " my inner Cynthia said to me . " so you leave for college soon. Be sure to invite us to the party Lauren brings good gifts " he said interrupting my thoughts . i shyly told him about my party and let him knew that i would be sure to give him and his family an invitation for my special day .
" I'm gonna take my horse to the old time road I'm gonna ride until i can't no more " sound came from the coat room . " that has to be Miles phone " said Pete " the boy loves that song " As i entered to coat room i felt Pete grab my waist gently " DONT be shy Ms Cherry , i see you eyeing me while pastor up there giving us the word. Why you think i started picking Miles up from bible study ? So i could get close to you." As soon i turned around his thick tongue was in my mouth and then he was easing his way down on me . I didn't know what to do or say i had never had sex but i definitely wanted it more than i thought i would. I had imagined this moment but not here not like this not with a married man. " You've always been beautiful to me Ms. Cherry " he said in between moans as he kissed my breast . He turned me from the back and stuck 2 fingers inside my virginvagina while kissing the back of my neck and pulling my pony tail with his other hand. I moaned with pleasure . I was wet , wet as hell as he slipped those 2 fingers in and out of me . " bend over " the words made my body shiver as he nibbled on my ear and i did as i was told . Pulling my skirt up around my ass as he bit and kissed me softly on my thighs with those 2 fingers still going in slow motion in and out of me . My body was feeling a feeling it never felt , my legs were shaking for some reason i was moving to his rhythm . He pulled his fingers out of me and i jerked my neck around because i didn't want him to stop only to see that he had stuck them in his mouth and was looking up at me oh so sexy , i moaned as he moaned and i felt his thick hot tongue on my vagina oh it felt so good . I was gripping on to the kids coats . I didn't care about anything at this very moment but this feeling that Pete was giving me . He sucked and licked , sucked and licked , sucked and licked as he slapped my round ass . I was loving every bit of this . I didn't want it to end . I had seen videos before so i kind of knew what to do , i started grinding on his face which made the sucking and licking so much more enjoyable " i love you " the words slipped out and i jumped up .
" we can't be doing this , this is inappropriate" i said embarrassed he gazed at me and grabbed me by my neck while putting his quiet finger to my mouth " it's okay Ms Cherry , daddy loves you too " those words alone made my knees so weak , i couldn't stand any longer i was leaning onto the shelf trying to hold myself up and he pulling the largest penis that they didn't show us in sex Ed class out of his pants didn't make it any better . My mouth got watery , i wanted to taste him how he had got a taste of me but he quickly picked me up and put my back against the wall while easing his way inside me . It hurt but it felt so good . I wrapped my arms around his neck as he began to stroke me first slow then fast . I dug my nails into his back . I bit my lips. I moaned his name . Whoever said pain was pleasure didn't lie . " Daddy loves you Ms. Cherry " he said looking into my eyes " tell daddy you love him " i couldn't speak i tried but nothing came out just moans from all this pleasure he was giving me . I wanted to tell him just how much i loved him and how his wife was no good for him and that he should pick me but still no words came out . This was my first time receiving dick and i don't think it could get any better .