《Chapter 17》

~ Sooyun's P.O.V ~

The cool breeze brushed over my skin making my long silky black hair wave in the air. Slowly, his hands travelled down my waist in a comforting manner.

"I could see that you're cold"

"And yes you're really warm", I snuggled into his chest, strolling with him beside me to wherever he's leading me to.

The sculptious sun set scenery, aroused the inner child within me. "Wow...", my grip around Jungkook's torso loosened only to find it's way to cover the 'O' forming in my mouth.

We both slowly strolled towards the reserved table which was right beside the sea shore. Hmm romantic.

None were there. Not a single human. I set my footsteps slowly as my heels started sinking into the sand yet Jungkook kept walking with no mercy.

"Yah kook. My heels! Walk slowly please", I hit his shoulder slightly and chuckled.

"Aigoo~ I can't see my girl suffering even with the heels", he exclaimed, unhesitatingly picked me up bridal style and I was taken aback at his sudden action.

As he kept walking, the sound of the seawater hitting the shore became more audible. The place where he was walking towards was decorated with colorful bulb lights. It looked really pretty under the gorgeous sky.

Moreover, the path he walked along was really made up with beautiful rose petals and scented candles. My favorite!

The purple sky along with the orange shades... like come on, who wouldn't love this delightful scenery. Moreover, a girl like me who's into nature and photography? No chance of me to not be head over heels with this entire set up.

 Moreover, a girl like me who's into nature and photography? No chance of me to not be head over heels with this entire set up

"Here you go, love", he softly set me down making sure that I wouldn't get hurt. As soon as he made sure I sat down comfortably, he jogged to the other side, to my opposite and had a seat by himself.

"Love what you're seeing?"

"I-I'm speechless, Jungkook"

"I can see it from your face"

"Honestly, you shouldn't have spent too much on a little date night. A cup of ramen and a bottle of soju in a convenience store would have been just fine"

"Anything for you, Sooyun. Even if it costs my life, I would do it"

Tears threatened to fall as they were collecting at the rim of my eyes. "You're too much for me Jungkook. What did I even do to deserve someone like you", he took my hand in his.

"It's supposed to be vice versa. Now, don't look at me with those eyes. I'll end up crying too"

Just as he said that, a tear escaped my eye. Nothing new. The typical emotional me, especially with Jungkook. He didn't think twice before wiping them off with his cold thumb.