《Chapter 25》

I was terrified. Did someone break into our room? I set my handbag, my phone, the medical report and Jungkook's favourite desert on top of the counter. I took off my shoes and carefully walked across to make sure that I don't trip over something.

"Jinja?! Why are the pillows all over the place? The windows are all closed. Who would've broke i- AHHH~", I limped towards the bed and plopped down, looking at my foot.

"Gosh dang it! I did not see there was a broken vase pieces on the floor", I whined as my blood started spurting out slowly.

I quickly took off the pillow cover and wrapped my foot with it after plucking the huge piece of glass.

"Ahhhh!", I screamed as I couldn't bare with the pain. I reached for my phone and dialled the one person who came to my mind first. Tears strolled down my cheeks making my crop top wet.

"The person you've called is unavailable. Please leave a message after the beep", a woman spoke and I sighed leaving a message. "Yah Jungkook-ah, could you please hurry to our room? I think someone broke in and I hurt my foot. I can't walk. Please hurry", my voice shook as tears still rolled down.

I really needed someone to help me because I couldn't even take another step. I did not want to disturb my members as the 4 of them wanted to have a girls day out since I went out with Jimin.

I again picked up my phone and dialled the person whom I knew definitely would be here if Jungkook isn't around.

***

JM: Yes Sooyun?

SY: Jim-in, can y-you please come to my room? I can't bare with the pain, it hurts.

JM: Sooyun! What happened, what's wrong?! Wait, I'm on my way. Just hang on okay! *the panic in his voice was clearly audible*

***

He hung the phone on me and I tried calming down bearing the pain. I felt a little relieved when the blood stopped flowing.

"Sooyun, open the door, it's Jimin!", he pounded on the door. "It's open I think", he busted down the door before rushing towards me.

"Aishh Sooyun-ah, you scared the sh*t out of me! Are you okay?", he cupped my cheeks as a couple of tears rolled down his.

He shut the door, grabbed the medical kit from the bathroom before heading to the bed.

"Just sit still and I'll treat your wounds"

"It hurts Jimin, be careful!", I crumpled his hoodie and clenched on his hard shoulders, hissing at the alcohol Jimin was rubbing on the wound.

He then slowed down when he was already gentle and he made sure that I did not yelp again. Once everything was done, he wrapped it with a clean bandage.

"Sooyun, go change. I'll clean this mess", he handed me a set of striped shirt and shorts; helping me walk towards the bathroom.

It took me almost an hour to take a shower and change since I couldn't move much and I felt numb. Once in a while Jimin would ask if I'm doing okay.

Once I was done, I carefully stepped outside to find the room super clean and the bed sheets changed into a clean one since there were blood stains of mine on them

Once I was done, I carefully stepped outside to find the room super clean and the bed sheets changed into a clean one since there were blood stains of mine on them. Jimin must have called out for the cleaning service.

"Hey hey, you should've called me", he panicked running towards me after making sure the pillow case was clean.

"I'm okay boo~ I'm doing better now"

"Glad that your wound wasn't that severe and deep. I almost died hearing your voice like that. You have any idea who would've caused this mess?"

"I really don't know Jimin. Jungkook's and mine's expensive stuff are all in place where we left. Once I accidentally stepped onto the big piece of glass, I called Jungkook and he did not pick up. The next person came to my mind was you. I'm really glad you showed up", I sighed plopping on the bed sheets.

"I don't know what I would've done without you"

"Whatever, just sleep. You and the baby need some rest after a long day. I'll lock the door and I've alerted the guards to make sure of any moves around your room through the CCTV. If you feel something is odd, call Jungkook or me. I'll go now. Good night boo~", he kissed my head.

"Jimin, can you just stay?"

"You sure about that? I guess Jungkook will be back in no time"

"Jimin I know, but could you at least stay until he arrives"

"Okay then, come here", he crawled into the blanket and I snuggled into his arms, feeling pleased with the warm hug. As much as I needed the warm hug from the person I wanted, he isn't here.

"Jimin-ah, do you know where Jungkook might've went? I'm worried"

"I guess he went to the club with the others. Taehyung texted me this afternoon saying that they would be going to the club tonight"

"Really? Jungkook did not text me anything. Why? Does he not know I will suffer without his presence?", I whined under Jimin's embrace and he laughed.

"Well, okay now go to sleep. I'll leave once he arrives. Good night big boo and my little boo~", he said lowering his head to my stomach and patted my hair to sleep and gave me sweet cuddles.

This is why I needed a best friend! Being there when the loved ones aren't around.