Back Again • A Leonardo DiCaprio Fanfic •

I'm heading down the pristine hospital corridor. Walking slower and slower as I near my Brother's ward. I don't want to know. I don't want to know he's not going to make it through the night. I want him to be there when I need him, to be the best older brother ever. It's all gone now.

The hearse pulled into the car park at the same time as I did, I stopped the engine and smoothed out my dress. My little sister prances around the car and smiles as I open the door.

"Hey beautiful" I say with a fake smile plastered on my face.

"Hello" she rmumbles, now concentrating on a penmark on her hand.

"You ready?" I ask as we cross the road.

Our Aunty Sherry makes her way over to us and Kate squeals and runs towards her. I can't stand Aunty Sherry. She always spoils Kate, but takes a disliking to me. I remember last year, she told me I ought to find myself a man before I 'start getting any worse'. Charming.

After the church is filled with old relatives and school friends, the service begins and eulogies are given. The Preist drones on and on with "We all knew Al as an intelligent and lovely young man...."

I try to make my reading go as fast as possible, but there's no escaping the fact that I will be greeted with many 'you must miss him's and 'he was such a nice boy's from people I bearly knew.

After the service, everyone clustered outside the church gates to say what they needed to say. As I was waving goodbye to a long-lost relative, I notice a figure slouched on a bench, shoulders shaking. They obviously didn't want to be seen, but from the looks of it, they were in pretty bad shape. I decide to walk over and introduce myself. The bench was on the far and almost hidden side of the church. The wind picks up and I hug my coat closer to me. The figure looks up as my black heels clip against the cobbles. I can see messy hair and...

" Holy shit" I cover my mouth with my hand.

"Hi." He says as I near him.

"Are you? um, are you Leonardo DiCaprio?" I ask nervously.

"Uh yeah, that's me." He looks back down and I see tear streaks on his cheeks.

Why the hell is Leonardo freaking DiCaprio at Al's funeral?.

"I'm sorry, but how do you know my brother?"

"I er, I worked with Al just before he passed away." He stands up and drags his hand through his hair.

"He never told me he worked with you?!" I exclaim, feeling quite miffed that I was missing out on this vital piece of information.

"We wanted to keep it private and just make a small film as mates." I watch him make the faintest smile and then look back up at me.

"He was one of my best friends, your brother." he nodded. "Do you wanna go for a coffee or something and just you know, talk?"

The idea that I had just met Leonardo DiCaprio was enough, but him wanting to go for coffee?

"Sure! I could use someone to talk to right now"