Chapter 1

As I was walking down the street, I hear an ear pearcing scream. To say I am terrified is an understatement. I run as fast as I can to the hell hole my 'family' call home. As soon as I get inside, I lock the door. I go upto my room and get changed into my pjamas. I lie down on my bed and put my earphones in. The song that comes on is 'Because Of You' by Kelly Clarkson. I fall asleep and the feeling of being watched kicks in.

Let me introduce myself. My name is Blue Anderson. I have black hair with bloody red and electric blue highlights. I'm a goth and I have pale skin and I'm anorexic. My mum, dad and Mikey hate me. I'm not popular. I get bullied and I am smart but don't show it through vocals but in my work. I'm a hybrid... half werewolf half vampire... but the only problem is I am only 17 and my vampire and werewolf full powers come when its a full moon and I'm 18 which both of them are tomorrow. My vampire powers are coming through but not my werewolf powers. I have the super-speed and super-strength and the easily angered temper. I haven't got the healing power yet or the compelling or the urge to drink blood... they all come tomorrow. I also need to find my mate... I still haven't found him. It's like a soulmate thing. Most people have one mate but it's rare if you have more. For the transformation I'm going into the woods, into the abandoned dungeon and chaining myself up and hopefully I stay there for the night. It's painful is what I have been told.