Chapter 10 : grand entrance

Marionette pov

Chevalier noir and I were flying in the sky towards the school.

We stopped at a building near the school. My eyes started to glow red as I created a wall of plants around the school to prevent anyone from going in and getting out. I then flew to the school with Chevalier noir right behind me. I saw everyone at the school entrance either tring to get out or looking at what was going on.
I landed right I front of them scaring them a little.

"I'm back. Missed me?" I said. Everyone looked confused then Adrien had look of shocked, then pity, then guilty.

"M-marinette?" He said in a shaky voice.

"Awwwwwww so you do remember me. But I'm not Marinette my name is Marionette. I'm so sick and tired of you people throwing me away for some stranger and the worst part is that you believe everything she says without even proof but when i have proof you don't believe me. You Adrien Agrest went so far as to lie just to make sure Lila doesn't get akumatized and for that you will all suffer." I said as my eyes, rose on my headband and my bracelet  glowed again (not like they could see the bracelet glow) as strings came from the sky tied up everyone as I made them lived through their worst nightmare.

"Ahhhhhhhhh" I heard them scream.
I then woke them up after 10 minutes and untie them.

"Run and tell Chat Noir to come here and hand me his miraculous in ten minutes or else I'll do as I please with all of Paris." I said I flew away but Chevalier noir stayed hidden at the school.

*ten minutes later*

I flew back to the school at the clearing waiting for Chat Noir. I can't wait for him to show up and find out Ladybug won't be helping him out. After 5 minutes he still have not showed up I start to get angry my eyes and the rose on my headband started to glow bright red.

'He's still not here! Just you wait Chat Noir just because  you did this I'm going to make you suffer. I was so caught up with my thoughts I never saw Chat Noir sneak up to me until I felt a presence behind me. I turn around only to see Chat Noir about to destroy my headband but to his surprise Chevalier noir was behind him with his sword at his neck.

"That was close are you ok Marionette". Chevalier noir asked.

"I'm fine, thank you Chevalier noir". I thanked him.

"What? How are there two akumas? Who are you? Chat Noir asked Chevalier noir.

"There's only one person akumatized here and that's me. Can't you tell who this is? He's the only person who won't abandon me so instead of fighting me he joined me." I said to Chat Noir but loud enough for who was still here. Which was Lila and all my so called friends except Adrien.

"L-luka?? I heard Julia ask.

"Ding ding ding. You got it right dear sister." Chevalier noir said not taking his eyes of Chat Noir.

"Chevalier Noir remember we still need to give Hawkmoth his Miraculous as a thank you for the power." I said.

"How are you so calm? How are you not like all the other akumatized victims? Why do you want only my miraculous and not ladybug's " Chat Noir asked confused.

"You want the truth?"said as I fully turn to him, looked him straight in the face, walked up closer to him, grew a small but beautiful rose and picked the rose.

I played with the flower in my hand for awhile then looked back at him

I placed the rose in Chat Noir's hand and watched as the rose turned to dust. I watched as his face turn horrified I smirked at him.

"You see unlike the other akuma's I have full control not even Hawkmoth could control me which is ironic since he gave me the power of control. Oh and for the other question I don't want or need Ladybug's miraculous I already told Hawkmoth that he can't and will not control me but as a gift for granting me this power I'll give him your miraculous."

"Ha you just want revenge against me because your jealous of me" Lila said.

"When will you see that your not the circle of everything. I hate you but don't feel special cause I hate everyone." I said with hate. I watched as everyone flinched but they snapped out of it when they heard Chat Noir's miraculous go of.

I smirked "It looks like your about to detransform Chat." I teased him

"Damn it where are you Ladybug?!" Chat screamed.

"Hahahahaha you actually think Ladybug will come for you? If you haven't realized yet she won't be deakumating anyone." I said.

Chat Noir's miraculous time was finally up.