Chapter 3

Marinette pov

I got up feeling the urge to talk to someone and that someone was tikki. So I got up and went to the bathroom. When I reached the bathroom I locked the door and openned my pouch for tikki to fly out of.

"Good job marinette. You show that Lila whose boss." Tikki said praising me.

"Thanks tikki, I refuse to believe Lila can turn my friends against me. I believe in my friends and plus Adrien said he was on my side and he knows Lila is lieing. So I trust my friends, anyway tikki let's go back to class now." I said.

Tikki flew back in my bag. I unlock the door and opened it. I left the bathroom and walked down the hallway and openned the door to my class room.

As i walked in I was shocked to see everyone crowding a crying Lila but as I walked in everyone turn to me and looked at me with hated in their eyes. Well everyone except Adrien. He looked at me with pity. Now I was really confused but the look Lila gave me made me uneasy.

"Um..... What's going on here?" I asked.

"Don't act so innocent. Lila told us what you did to her. I knew you where jealous of her but this is going too far. Your even worst than Chloe!" Alya shouted at me.

Now I was really confused.
"what did I do?" I asked Alya looked even more upset. Then she did the thing I never thought she would ever do.

*slap*

I felt a stinging sensation on my cheek and tears running down my eyes.
"Don't act so innocent Marinette. Lila told us what you did." Alya screamed at me.

"What did I do?!" I screamed back at her.

"She told us how you bullied her and how you even told her to kill herself. You disgust me, Marinette."

This shocked me 'I never did that'.
So I tried to voice my thoughts.

"But I never did that. Alya your my best friend. You out of everyone should know I would never do that!" I screamed trying to get her to believe me.

"I don't think I even know you. And me and you are not best friends. I'm not friends with bullies."

I can't believe this she abandoned me. After everything I did for her. For everything I did for everyone. I then remember, Adrien he knows the truth. 'He would stick up for me' I thought as I looked at Adrien with hope.

"I'm not lieing I never bullied Lila it's the other way around ask Adrien." I said with tears still flowing down my face. When I said that everyone turn to Adrien. Adrien looked at me then at Lila then at me again.

"I.....I don't know what your talking about." He said as he turn his head to the side not making eye contact with me.

My heart broke the boy I feel in love with ditched me. The same boy that said would be by my side abandoned me and made me look not just desperate but also a liar.

Lila did it. They really abandoned me for a random girl they don't even know.

"I never thought you could get any lower but you proved me wrong. Putting Adrien on the spot to lie for you. That's just low." Nino said as he looked at me disappointed.