Chapter 4: The Calf And The Foal (title By Jacen)

It is already late noon, when Jacen finally wakes up, but he couldn't be blamed. He stayed up half of the night to face time with his siblings because of the time difference. So he went to bed like 2 in the morning and because of the crazy call he had gotten a few days ago, sleeping wasn't easy either. After all who in their right mind sleep peacefully after being told that they are getting stalked.

The ravenette sits up in Madoka's guest room. She had allowed him to stay here for the time being luckily, because Jacen is too lazy to search for a hotel or apartment for as long as he stays in Metal City. But for ths first time he was in his Pyjama, which is actually just an old grey shirt and baggy black sweatpants. Jacen yawns as he trys to rub the sleep out of his eyes. Sadly he still wasn't fully awake so he decides to take a quick, cold shower to wake himself completely up.

After the shower Jacen changes into a plain white shirt, a black-white flannel tied around his waist with light blue jeans, his black boots and a brown leather jacket to round everything up. He than puts his bey and launcher into holster, which are on the inside of the jacket. He than walks downstairs into the shop and looks around for Madoka and the others but no one is to be seen.

So he checks the basement where he finds a note on Madoka's working table.

Hey Jacen.

Kenta, his friends and I are at the bey park. Gingka ran off somewhere to get himself a double beacon burger or something like that. Anyways we didn't wanna wake you up so if you want to hang out with us just come to bey park when you read this.

Madoka

"Bey Park, huh. Think I saw that place when I arrived in town." Jacen mutters to himself before putting the note back onto the table and walks back upstairs into the shop before he leaves B-Pit. He than makes his way into the direction where hopefully the Bey Park is.

~~~~~~~~~~~

After what felt like forever since Jacen has almost no fucking feeling for the layout of the city, he finally reaches the Bey Park. To his surprise not only Kenta, his three friends and Madoka are there but also Gingka, who seems to be getting ignored by everyone. All of the kids surround Kenta and Madoka as Jacen walks over to Gingka. "What's up over there?" the ravenette asks his friends as he crosses his arms in front of his chest.

Gingka shrugs. "I have no idea. But Jacen! I got it! I got the tribble beef burger!" he shouts and pushes the back with the food into the ravenettes face. Jacen in response backs away slightly before raising an eybrow. "Tribble beef burger? Than why the fucking hell does it smell like a hot dog?" Jacen asks and pushes the back out of his face before walking over to Kenta, Madoka and everyone else. "What? The guy at the counter must have made a mistake!" he hears gingka muffle through the hot dog that he had stuffed into his mouth.

While Gingka keeps on sulking, Jacen walks over to the others, standing behind Madoka and Kenta unnoticed again. "And a Balance Type bey combines the powers of both attack and defense. Which makes sense right?" Madoka says and Jacen laughs a bit. "Yeah that's right. But Balance types have also pretty good stamina if you use the right parts. Like my Chaos." he says as both Kenta and Madoka spin around to him and the other kids look at him. "Oh Jacen. When did you get here?" Madoka asks suprised and the taller just shrugs. "Maybe five minutes ago? Or something like that."

"Cool. Well Madoka was just explaining the four types of Beyblades to everyone." Kenta says as he turns back to the brunette. She nods before she continues:"Well, back to business. Last there's the stamina type. This bey has staying power, so it can fight all day and night, and reach the whole stadium. With me?" Madoka says as she smiles at the screen while Kenta grins widely as he holds up his bey. "Like my Sagittario." "Yes, that's right." Madoka tells Kenta as all the kids around them start to analyze their own beys.