Chapter One

EVERYTHING HAPPENED QUICKLY before they could even realize it, the men began hiding and trying to find a way to let the plan go faster

         They tried to be as quiet as possible while taking each of them. It wasn't too hard to do so. The day they wanted to take them, the group was together laughing and chatting, they were too distracted to realize one of them has gone missing.

         Each was being drugged and being thrown inside a helicopter, once they finished taking all of them, they flew them to the island. Where they all began the one hell of a journey.

         Harry was the first to wake up, his head felt so heavy for him, so he kept laying. He turned his head around to see that him and his friends are in an unfamiliar place, which confused him even more. Weren't they in the University a while ago? That what was running through his head.

         He wanted to know the answer, so he got up, he began shaking his friend's shoulders beside him, Louis. Louis finally woke up after a few moments and he was as confused as Harry, next everyone else woke up after each other. They all had the confused face on.

         Then they heard a voice loudly from a big speaker somewhere, "Hello, you might be questioning a lot of things at the moment. I'll answer a little," the deep voice said so.

         "As you may know, the over population of humanity as increased rapidly, which is bad. So, we brought you here to kill each other, and the last person alive will be coming back home. For now, bye and good luck."

         Everyone looked at each other with horror, they couldn't speak. The silence felt too heavy, but they couldn't think of saying anything. Then finally Harry broke the silence by saying, "We are doomed, guys."