Chapter 14 - Ten Tickets

"Woohoo! This is an awesome reward! Ten tickets for two nights at Akane Resort!" I cheered as we were walking down a path through the woods towards Crocus. "We get to stay at their luscious five-star hotel and swim at Akane beach or ride at the amusement park, then at night we can play to our heart's content at the casino" I said, thinking of all the fun we could have. "You sound like an advertisement and did you forget we have motion sickness" Rogue said and Lucy giggled as she held his hand.

I ignored his comment and looked down at Lucy. "You're excited to go aren't you Lucy?" I asked. "Yeah!" she cheered, "who do you think we should bring?" I asked everyone. "I think we should invite Yukino" Lector said, "Minerva too" Frosch added. "Ok that makes seven" I said, "we could invite Orga and Rufus" Rogue suggested. "That makes nine so we have one more ticket left. Who else?" I said. I thought about who else to invite but I couldn't think of anyone.

"Mister Plue has to come" Lucy said. I didn't know anyone in the guild by that name. "Who's Mister Plue?" I asked. We stopped as she took her plush out of her little pink backpack and held him up to me. "Him" she said, 'Mister Plue' doesn't need a ticket since he's a plush but it's not like we have anyone else to give the last ticket too. "Ok, he can take the last ticket" I said and Lucy cheered with a big smile on her face.

We continued walking down the road until we ended up back at the guild. "Get packing gang! We leave tomorrow morning" I said excitedly as I picked up Lucy and walked towards our room with Lector following. "I'll let the others know they're coming" I heard Rogue say before he got out of earshot.

As soon as we reached our room, I put Lucy down and started packing our suitcases. Lucy stood next to me, while holding Mister Plue in her arms, watching me pack. I can't wait to enjoy some fun in the sun at the beach and play some games at night at the casino. I made sure to pack our swimsuits for the beach and formal wear for the casino. I didn't realise how late it became until I heard Lucy let out a huge yawn and saw time on the clock in my room.

"Time for bed Princess" I said before I helped her into her pajamas and tucked her into bed. "Can you read me a bedtime story Big Brother?" she asked tiredly. "Sure" I replied and grabbed a book that I bought for her. Every night she insists I read her a bedtime story before she goes to sleep and she loves it when I make the sound effects.

After reading about half of the story, I looked down at her and like every night, she's fast asleep before I had finished the story. "Goodnight Lucy" I whispered before I stripped down into my boxers and tucked myself into bed next to Lector. I was excited to see Yukino in a bikini tomorrow and I fell asleep dreaming of all the fun we would have at the resort.

"Big Brother! Big Brother!" Lucy said as she shook me awake. "It's time to go!" she said excitedly, jumping on my bed and then I noticed she was already dressed with Rogue standing behind her. "It's time to leave" Rogue said. "What about breakfast?" I asked as I sat up. "Lucy and I already eaten" he replied, "why didn't you wake me up?" I asked. Is it too much to ask for them to wake me up for breakfast?

"We tried but you kept mumbling 'Yukino' and 'bikini'" Rogue replied with a small smirk. My cheeks blushed, "liar" I said. "But Lucy heard you too, right Lucy?" he said, "yeah" Lucy replied. "She agrees with anything" I complained and Lucy shook her head. "Nah huh, I heard you" she said. "When are you gonna kiss Yukino, Big Brother?" she asked and the blush spread to my whole face.

"Wait outside while I get change" I said trying to change the conversation. Rogue had a smirk on his face as he left the room with Lucy. Once they left the room, I got changed into my usual outfit and walked out of my room where they were waiting. "Since you didn't wake me up for breakfast, what am I going to eat?" I asked Rogue. "You can eat when we get there" he replied and then we walked into the guild hall where our friends are waiting. "Come on Sting! Sunny beaches are waiting for us!" Lector called out. "Alright, alright I'm coming" I chuckled and with that, we filed into the carriage.

During our ride to Akane Resort, I was hanging out the window, trying not to puke up my empty guts. If I had breakfast then it would've been gone by now. Rogue was sitting like the ride wasn't bothering him but I could see his face was a little green. Orga and Rufus were talking about doing karaoke while the girls and exceeds were excitedly discussing what they would do once we get there. "When will this ride be over?" I grumbled, "just one more hour Sting" I heard Yukino reply. "An hour!" I exclaimed before my sickness kicked back up again.

I felt a small hand rub my back. "Bad motion sickness go away" she said like it was a special spell. "Thanks Lucy I feel a bit better" I said as I turned my head towards her with a smile on my face. Her rubbing on my back was helping my motion sickness a bit. She smiled happily which was so cute because she was happy that she helped her big brother out.

About another half an hour into the ride, the carriage stopped. "We have arrived" the carriage driver said and I sickly looked up. Right in front of us was Akane Resort and our faces lit up. "Yay!" I heard Lucy cheer behind me. We all filed out of the carriage and retrieved our bags before saying goodbye to our carriage. "Bye bye Mister Carriage man!" Lucy said as she waved goodbye. The carriage driver smiled at her and waved back before going on his way.

I looked up at the resort, "let's get this holiday started!" I cheered and my friends cheered "yeah!" behind me.