Halloween Decorating

~Halloween Decorating~

Shawn's POV

            "Mila...," I said quietly walking down at different isle in the Tj Maxx we were in. I'm pretty sure I've lost her to everything halloween.

           I walked down another isle finally finding her with our shopping cart which was looking pretty filled. This morning after our breakfast and shower together, she decided that we needed to decorate the house in Halloween and fall. Get some fall candles and Halloween coffee mugs.

           I agreed to coming shopping with her since my parents worked and my sister couldn't come because she was in school.

           I walked down the isle in her direction, "Baby did you not here me?" I asked as she looked  up from the coffee mug she was holding.  "No I'm sorry babe, I think I was way more in the Halloween shopping." She said giggling causing a small to drop to my lips.

         "I can tell love," I whispered leaning over to shopping cart and gently pecking her lips. "Seems like you found a bunch of things to decorate the house with." She looked up from behind the shopping cart with a huge smile.

"Definitely did babe." She said with a cheeky smile. "Do you want to look around some more or are you ready."

"I think I'm ready to go, I got us some Halloween kitchen decor to make the kitchen a little cuter. No offense love." She said giggling while reaching for my hand. "No taken," I said pressing a kiss into her temple.

"Also got us some cute pumpkins to put around the house. Then a couple white pumpkin candles." She said with a smile, "I just want to make it feel more so like you actually live there and make it a home."

I smiled kissing her lips, "You've already made my house feel like a home love, by just being here. I love you."

She stood on her tip toes with her hand against my chest, "I love you more Shawnito." She said with a giggle as we found our way into the line to pay for our items.

As we were walking back to the Jeep camila noticed a michaels that was two stores down from Tj Maxx. "Babe can I run into michaels real quick, I just want to see if they have some smaller pumpkins."

"Yes let's put these bags in the Jeep." We quickly walked to the Jeep putting the Tj Maxx bags in the backseat.

Then we quickly walked into michaels grabbing the couple of pumpkins that she had found that she insisted would go great with everything else. Then she also found Halloween outside lights to put on the porch and in some of the trees along with some spiderwebs.

Once we made it back to the Jeep I joked around, "I think we might be turning my house into a crazy Halloween house." "It'll be fun Babe!"

"Let's hope your right my love." I whispered leaning over the driver seat and into the passenger seat interlocking our hands. Bringing the back of hers to my lips kissing it quickly and gently.

Thirty minutes later

Shawn's POV

                "Baby... this is way too many pumpkins." I said staring at camila who was pouring herself and I a cup of coffee. She looked up rolling her eyes, "It's not love, I promise. Here take your coffee and let me separate everything."

            I happily took her coffee and sipped on it telling her I was going to turn on friends and wait for her to finish separating everything.