October 1st

Happy pumpkin season 🎃

~ October 1st ~

Shawn's POV

As I pulled into the airport parking lot, my cell phone buzzed. I pulled it quickly out of my pocket looking at the text from my girlfriends of a little over a year, the best year in my life.

"Landed safely, waiting until we can get off I'll be at terminal B. Can't wait to see you love." I smiled quickly texting her back. "I just pulled in, I'll see you soon too love."

I eventually found terminal B, I pulled into a parking spot. I quickly turned the car off and finding my sunglasses, grabbing my phone, wallet and keys before I jumped out of the car.

I walked into the terminal not seeing anyone quite yet. I stood there for about ten minutes, I was looking at phone when I heard a squeal that squeal of excitement could only come from one person. My person!

I looked up just in time to catch a happy camila throwing herself into my arms. "Hi baby," I whispered into her neck as her arms stayed around my waist. My grip tightened around her waist holding her as close to me as possible after being away from each other for three weeks.

"I missed you love," I said into her ear, I felt one or two tears drip from her eyes onto my shirt. She looked up at, "Stop crying my love." I whispered whipping away the tears that had fallen from her brown eyes.

"Their happy tears babe," she whispered leaning up on her tip toes nudging her nose against mine. "Good," I whispered back leaning down kissing her lips gently. Goodness I missed her, even though I've been home for a week she still felt more like home to me. She is my home.

I pulled our lips apart keeping our foreheads touching. "We should get your bags, then go home." I said she smiled leaning up this time to kiss my cheek. "Okay," she whispered interlocking our hands as we waited for her large suitcase.

I mean she was going to be staying with me in Canada for a little over a month. I cannot wait to spend days just cuddling on the couch watching every single Halloween movie.

Her suitcase eventually came around, picked up the suitcase lifting the handle so I could roll it to the car. I reached around grabbing Camila's carry on so she didn't have to carry it anymore.

"Thank you babe," she said quietly leaning into my side as we walked to the car. I popped the trunk putting both her suitcase and carry on in the back of the car.

I then opened the passenger door so she could climb in. I went to close the door only stopping when she leaned forward kissing my lips gently, "I love you," I smiled kissing her forehead. "Not as much as I love you," I said smiling as I closed the passenger door.

One Hour Later

"Was your coffee good?" I asked camila as I watched her finish the pumpkin spice latte. She smiled up at me nodding at me. "It was delicious babe."

"Should we some Halloween cookies for our movie night tonight?" I asked watching as she grew excited. "Yes!" I smiled pecking her lips as we stood from our table went to buy some Halloween cookies.

"Which ones should we get babe?" She asked me turning away from the cookies she was staring at. I shrugged, "You decided love, I'll eat whatever." I said watching as she asked them for a dozen.