Aftermath and comforting my Eugeo

(Kirito pov) After the crying blond crawled to me who was on the floor after what the nobles did to him leaving the he had bruises all over his body and his hole was bleeding and leaking of their cum and the cum all over his face Eugeo said something that shook me to my core "this all my fault Kazuto if I didn't go alone and if I was strong enough none of this wouldn't have happened." The blond boy said this as he was winking in pain. My heart just dropped by this statement. I had to respond to his statement "Yugi I'm so sorry for letting this happen to you. " I said this as I softly rubbed him back, and then I took off my black uniform jacket that I was wearing and wrapped it around him.

I've asked if I could picked him up he said it was okay and picked him up gently and we started to walk our dorm with both nobles giving us a sickening pair of smirks I've just ignored them and continued to walk to our shared room where we would meet up with Frenica who was waiting for them to return to the room and probably Ronye and Tiese getting but with nothing and then all of sudden I've hear "god how to I tell them"? Eugeo said to the raven hair felt a stab of pain in his heart as they kept walking as they were almost to their to dorm room as Kirito knocked on the door with Eugeo in his arms where Tiese Eugeo valet answered the door in shock "oh my god Eugeo" she was in shocked for words as the two other girls saw Eugeo state and just were shocked.

Ronye sadly just hugged her lover god he looked in pain she thought Frenica had to leave for her dorm leaving the boys and their valets in the room as the three first clean Eugeo up then laid Eugeo on the bed softly and talked for a bit till they had to leave to go back to their dorm room Frenica already left to hers leaving the two of us alone as I walked to his room and sat on the blond boy's bed as I sat there he grabbed my waist and started to say his sorry to me again .

('God I hate seeing him like this") I thought to myself and I finally broke down "this my fault Eugeo I'd let you clean alone and let you get raped and I wasn't able to stop it or protect you because I was tied up and unable to fight back". Kirito kept talking, "I love you so much, Eugeo, and I hate seeing you in so much pain." Eugeo tried turning to me, winching in pain as he looked at me. "Kirito, I love you so much." I just smiled as I saw him laying back down. Investing covered him up with a fluffy blanket . I kissed his forehead and petted his hair before I got up off the bed as he slept.

shutting the door of his room lightly so I wouldn't scare him awake but I had thought to myself as I went to our door that went out of our dorm room into the hallway gave me an idea "I gonna get them back Eugeo I promise". he said walking out and going to find the dorm room I know it's late but I didn't care I had to get them back I know I do I just kept walking till I found the dorm room of the two nobles I'm gonna give them hell.