@IzzyJ my name's Isabella and I'm probably too cute for you

1,456 likes 1,345 comments

@IzzyIsAQueen OMG YOU'RE GORGEOUS

@janeybaby my bestie 💕💕

@skyler too cute for who? Me? You're probably right though

@jackg not trying to be flirty or anything but girl you are FINE

@taylorcaniff yeah, she's cute G but have you seen her friend Jane?

@jackj back off, Caniff. I saw her first.

@taylorcaniff in your dreams, Johnson. You wouldn't stand a chance with a girl like Jane.

@janeybaby can you two shut the fuck up? This is Isabella's post, not mine. By the way, neither of you stand a chance because I don't even fucking know you.

@jackg guys, @janeybaby has a point. Isabella made no mention of Jane and you two still decided to fight over her. You guys aren't kids. Just grow the fuck up and stop fighting over Jane. If you really want to get to know her, why don't you take it to her dms and actually ask her out?

@janeybaby thank you @jackg. Not that I'll say yes to either one of them now. 1. I don't know them. 2. They were fighting over me on my friend's post. I don't like to take attention away from my friends on their posts. And that's exactly what they did.

@janeisqueen damn girl. You are a savage.....

@janeybaby no I'm not. I'm returning the attention back to my best friend instead of taking it away from her. She's beautiful and deserves the attention that she undoubtedly gets. I see no reason to try to shine brighter than she does.

@jackj damn you're a good friend

@IzzyJ the best

@Skyler the best of the best