BAD BOY ENCOUNTER

My day just dragged on and now I just finish my last class and going towards the exit of the college. Jas has already left because her mom called her and tell her that she has to babysit her little brother because he caught fever.

Suddenly, I had a commotion on my behind and I turned to see a bunch of girls are racing towards me like a ragging dog and If I don't move from my spot then I will definitely get crush so I quickly run towards the corner. All the girls rush and make a circle towards someone. Then I heard some girl saying "OH MY GOD! You got a new tattoo on your bicep" then I heard someone as saying " you are looking so tan".

Then I got to know why all the girls are in rush because of the one and only our college's bad boy Kevin who just got back from his little vacation that I don't know and I am not  interested in it. Kevin is our college's bad boy who just like to sleep around and break every girl's heart and his best friend is nothing different.

I just continue my walk towards the exit but suddenly I stopped because  I heard my name being called "Camille" and if I am not in delusion then I am damn sure that it's Kevin and to confirm my doubt I turn back and it's The Freaking Kevin who called me and I don't know the reason.