ONE

My name is Talia Reil Sienna. The heir of Sienna's Pack that's known for being the strongest pack. But one night, the pack was ambushed, no one was prepared. We were surrounded. Hunters and rouges were united. I can still hear the screams. It is hunting me. They are hunting me down. I know it. I heard them looking for me.

But It has been 2 monts since that night. I keep wandering in this forest looking for something to eat. I jump at small sounds, afraid they have found me. I can't take this anymore i thought. I wanna be with my family in heaven, if there is one. But still I keep walking until I collapse on road. I wanna sleep. Let's sleep piggy, my pillow. I heard voices. But I am too tired to move. I can hear them getting closer.

"Is that...?" One person said.
"oh shit! is she dead?" another person said.
"are you sure that that is a she? "
"are you an idiot? look at that hair. It is long. of course that is a she." I heard someone has been slapped. "aw! what was that for?"
"Shut up. Just carry her"

im fading in and out of conscious. One minute im on the ground, the next thing I know, i am on someone's arm. I open my eyes but all i can see is a blurry face. and I'm out again. I woke up to the sound of beeping. i look around and i am in a hospital. A man came which looks like a doctor. He is chubby. And short. And he have a big nose.

"I see that you are awake. how are you feeling young lady?" He asked.
i just stare at him.
He waited for awhile until I think he knows i don't want to talk. "By the way, my name is Doctor Oliver. You can call me Doc Oli" He waited for my reply but after a moment he continued
"Well that's okay, just take your rest. I am just going to make my observations. Okay? right now you need nutrients because you are severly malnourished little lady."
after sometime of him writing on his pad,
he looks at me like he wanted to ask something.

"what?" i asked.

"what is your name and how old are you?" the doctor replied in a gentle way.

"Talia Ri.. " I was about to say my full name but i stop. I do not want him to know where i am from. They will hunt me down if they heard im here. that is why i said

"Talia Summer and I am 10."

Just after i said that, two huge men entered while bickering. I stare at them wide eyed. The beeping picks up at an alarming rate.

"hey! you are scaring the poor girl" the doctor scolded the men. "Talia, its okay. they were the ones who brought you here. They found you on the road."

Upon hearing that, i instantly relax. They saved me. I must thank them but before i can say anything, they started introducing themselves.

The first guy is Aaron, who is the beta of the pack is 20 years old. He has a blonde hair, 6'2 ft. And abit darker on skin. The second guy is James, Aaron's brother, same blonde hair, 6'ft and he is 18 years old. Both have the same built.

"Thank you for saving me" i said wholeheartedly. i will always be grateful.

--
12 years later...

I am known as a deadly assassin.