TWO

11 years old ...
adjusting to the new pack, Corteco pack, new family, is hard. Different culture and beliefs. Corteco are known for being vicious . They are good with physical fighting too. The 2nd strongest. I am still young, but I grew up in a short time. I am forced to grow.

12 years old ...
I miss my family. I still hear their screams and when it happens, I scream too but not of fear. I scream beacuse of the pain i receive from training. That's right. I am training. The youngest trainee. The alpha, Alpha Robin cannot stop me. I will train.

13 years old ...
I shifted. But no one knows. normal wolves shifts at 15. But im not normal. My old pack was not normal. We have gifts which we hide from every one so no one will take advantage. We were blessed by the goddess. Im a white wolf. The only different color.i have is black diamond shape on my wolfs forehead.

14 years old ...
it is so hard to pretend to not have strength. I am still training but i pretend to get hurt, to fail. it is frustrating. my only friends were the doctor, the alpha, and the two brothers who save me before.

15 years old..
Have you experienced doing something that is expected of you? yup. I did that. It was very funny to act hurt and slowly shifting so that i can tell them i am normal just like them. But i cant hide my wolf color. Different. but no one knows. no one remembered what happend to my pack. All forgotten in a short time.

i went from pack to pack to train. i gave 6 months on each pack. took me 4 years to train. but I know i am not ready. I know physical but not mental, so that is why i went to the witches to train with them. because they know who I am if they saw my wolf color.

at 21, i decided to start my way back to Alpha Robin. It is also time for me to plot my revenge.