Part 1

Makenzies POV ✨

My alarm clock went off at 6:30 playing "Blank Space" by Taylor Swift. I groan before slamming the button to silence the annoying piece of plastic. I finally get up and do my hair which is a decent length it reaches my mid back. I straighten it and put on my black lulu lemon headband. I choose my outfit for the day which consists of light wash jeans and a lilac tank top with lace back a white cardigan and black toms. I do my daily makeup routine which is just concealer, eyeshadow like Andrea Russets, black mascara and today I add a small line of black liquid eyeliner. I grab my Aqua tote bag from pink. And grab my gold iPhone 5s off the charger and the run downstairs. I grab a chocolate chip muffin and grab my car keys to my light blue Range Rover (my parents are away on business like usual) and drive to living hell also known as high school. I arrive there and go to my locker after that I head to homeroom and meet my BFF Jackie. We have joined vine and youtube accounts with over 1 million followers by the way. We talk about the party we went to Saturday.
"I thought the party was gonna be better than that" I said
"I know like it was lame there was legit 25 people there. When we throw parties al least half of the school comes and turns up" Jackie remarks
" Exactly my ..." I get interrupted by the annoying bell signaling 1st period history is beginning. I mentally groan this class is such a drag. My lame ass of a teacher has out copy notes and blah blah blah the day goes on.I meet Jackie after school.
"THANK THE LORD IM DONE WITH THAT PLACE FOR TODAY"

We drive to five guys burgers and fries. We are both obsessed with the place because if there fries and it has those cool machines that you choose the flavor of soda. After we order get our drinks and eat we head to my house to work on this history project. We get their and I grab the mail bills bills blah blah blah wait a letter from MAGCON. It read :
To Who it may concern:
Jackie Laffel and Makenzie Isabella Are both invites to be active performers on the Magcon tour. It's only a couple of weekends a month and most of summer. Please call or email me at either 1-***-***-**** or thanksbart@magcontour.com.

Sincerely Bart Bordon.

I read the letter and freeze. Jackie notices my expression and takes the letter and not even a moment later she starts screaming her head off. We both race to get our phones and call our parents. I go first, call my mom and put it on speaker;
"Hey mom I was invited to Magcon tour. Can I go please pleasssssseeeee PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
"Yes honey just remember be careful
and call me if anything bad happens."
*End of conversation*

Next Jackie calls her mom and the conversation go a the same way.
I call Bart and be welcomed us and tells us that he's glad and he'll email us our plane tickets tonight and we leave Friday.