20.Game over🥀

Do not copy/repost.
Written by - @btsfanfiction166

Part 20 - Game Over.

Author's POV

Jimin took y/n and Yerin inside the van and told Namjoon to take them home with Jungkook.

"I am not leaving you" Y/n said as she held Jimin's arm tightly.

"Just take her" Jimin said as he moved her grip slowly and kissed her forehead but y/n didn't let him as she was angry.

Jimin sighed and looked at Namjoon as they got out of this place and took them to the mansion.

Jin,Hoseok,Taehyung and Jimin were standing in the lawn as they looked at each other and sighed as they all smiled sadly.

"We have atleast saved them" Hoseok said as he patted Jin's shoulder as all of them nodded.

Suddenly Siwon came out as all 4 off them got on their knees.

Siwon had made a deal that he will let y/n go if he has Jimin but the guy's won't let him die alone and said we are all in this together.

Siwon - "Well well well look who we have here" He said as he laughed with evilness.

Siwon - "The most powerful man in Seoul is kneeling down in from of me,well love really makes you do stupid things" He clicked his tongue and smirked as he placed a gun on Jimin's forehead.

Jimin's uncle was beside Siwon who was looking at them with pity now.

Jimin - "Are you happy uncle?" He said as he looked at him with an emotionless face.

Minho - "I didn't had a choice" He said and avoided eye contact with him.

Siwon - "Ohhh this is fun,why don't you shoot him huh" He said and smirked as he handed the gun in his Minho's hand.

Minho - "No...you wanted to do it for so long and I won't take this away from you" He said as he tried to sound as honest as possible.

Siwon - "I said do it" He shouted angrily as he shoved the gun in his hand.

Minho made his way towards Jimin and looked at him as he smirked.

He placed the gun on his forehead as he turned around and shot Siwon in his knees and then his arms.

Jimin got up as he chuckled and hugged his uncle.

Jimin - "Well done uncle" he said as he patted his shoulder.

And there fell Siwon who was completely taken back by what happened right now.

The guards who were with him were Jimin's bodyguard and his uncle took care of it all and made it look as real as possible and they won.

Jimin - "And how dare you touched my y/n" Jimin said in a cold voice now and beside him stood his uncle and all three of them.

Jimin grabbed Siwon by his neck and punched him.

Jimin then took the gun and BANG!!

There fell the lifeless body of Kang Siwon who was now dead and all the guards cleaned up the mess and all went back home.

And you must be wondering how his uncle was on Jimin's side all the time?

When Siwon came to Minho.Minho had already told everything to Jimin and they had all planned it out but Siwon didn't mentioned that he would be kidnapping y/n but they got to kill Siwon either way.

They all got back to their mansion as Minho said goodbye to all of them and left for Italy.

Y/n's POV.

As Namjoon and Jungkook got us home I entered the house as grandmother came and hugged me tightly as she kissed my cheeks and cried.

"I'm okay" I said as I was crying with her and I smiled as she did too.

"Wait....were is Jimin guys?" I said as I looked at Namjoon and Jungkook who gulped nervously now.

"What....happened guys" I said as I walked to them and Namjoon took my hand in his as he looked at me and smiled sadly.

"What...no no NO!!!" I screamed as I knew what that sad smile meant...

He cannot die.... He cannot leave me right?

"Please let me go to him" I said as Jungkook had held me tightly by my waist as I tried to release myself from his grip but he was strong.

"Grandmother" I said as she took my hand in her's and told me that everything will be fine and I should take some rest.

I shook my head but they told Yerin to take me upstairs as Jungkook showed her the way.

She told me to lay down and rest for a while and not stress so much and everything is gonna be fine.

And I knew that it wasn't and it made me cry even more.

After some time I heard the sound of the door opening and I got up as I ran downstairs just to see...

Him

Standing there as he smiled when he looked at me and I ran towards him as I slapped him and hugged him tightly as I cried in his arms.

"Well I guess I deserved that" He said as he chuckled and hugged me tightly as well.

"How could you do that huh?" I said as I looked at him angrily and he cupped my cheeks and said "I am fine now,aren't I?"

He placed a soft kiss as he carried me and excused us from everyone downstairs.

He took me to our room as he laid me down gently and kissed my forehead.

"You have been so brave and I love you for that and I am never ever letting something like this happen to you again" He said as we touched our foreheads and tears fell from both of our eyes.

I nodded as I kissed him passionately and he kissed me back as I got on his lap without breaking the kiss.

I pulled away as I kissed his cheeks and I said "I love you so much baby"

"I love you more" He said and caressed my arms as be both held each other for a while.

"Let's bath together" I said as I pressed my lips and tried not to blush.

He made me look at him as he raised his eyebrows and smirked.

"Baby don't" I said as I whined and he chuckled as he took my hand in his.

He made me stand up as he held my waist and kissed me gently while he said "You are my serendipity" and smiled as he brushed his nose on mine.

"What's that?" I said as I chuckled and he smiled even more.

"Serendipity means 'finding something good without looking for it' " He said and I blushed.

"Well than you are my serendipity as well Park Jimin and I love you so so so much" I said as I looked him in the eyes and we kissed each other and went inside the bathroom.

Well the only thing I want to say is that I have been lucky to have him and he is indeed my 'SERENDIPITY'