17.The wedding night❤️🔞

Jimin's POV
When I first saw her I always lost my balance.She was the most beautiful girl in the whole world.

And she was looking so pretty as always.

I just cannot wait to make her mine officially now.

I love her way to much and I can do anything for her because now she is my responsibility and she is leaving her parents and her family for me.

The least I can do is love her so much so that she can never miss her home that much.

As we said our vows and went to the after party.

It had all came to an end finally because I cannot wait to get home now.

As we got home I picked her up and took her to our bedroom.

I placed her on the bed as I kissed her gently and said "I have waited so long now".

She giggled as she hear me and I opened her hair as she shook her head to make it fall down.

"Wait" she said as she got up and looked at me as she smiled.

"What baby I really cannot wait now" I said as I whined and she laughed.

"Just give me 5 minutes okay" She said as she kissed my lips amazingly and went inside the bathroom.

I smiled to myself as now she was my wife and I could look at her face every morning when I wake up.

Y/n's POV
I went inside the bathroom as I removed my dress and wore the lingerie that I had bought with the girls.

They said that he would go crazy when he will see you in this.

I giggled and changed as I looked myself in the mirror.

Damn I look sexy as hell!I wore the silky night gown over it.

I opened the bathroom door as I went outside as I saw Jimin was looking at the ceiling.

"Baby" I called softly as he turned around quickly.

I removed the night gown slowly as his eyes where wide open and his mouth was slightly apart.

He pushed his hair back as he licked his lips.

"Y/n you look..." He stopped as he came towards me and held me by my waist gently.

"So hot" He completed his sentence as he kissed me deeply.

He went down to my neck as he sucked it and I let out a moan.

He left wet kisses over my neck and left so many marks now I guess..

He lifted me up and made his way towards the bed.

He laid me down gently as he pulled away.

We both were breathing heavy and he took this time to observe my body.

"You are so beautiful" He said almost like a whisper as he kept breathing heavily.

He looked at me as I smiled and got up a little to kiss him again.

He went down to my neck as he kept leaving wet kisses everywhere.

He went down and kissed my chest as he unclipped the bra and removed it in a swift motion.

He kissed me on my breasts as he left some wet kisses.

He went down to my stomach and then to my sex.

He kissed it softly as he told me to lift a little so that he could take it off.

He took it off and threw it to on the floor.

"Baby are you ready" He said as he smirked and I nodded as I closed my eyes.

He kissed it softly as he started licking it and he was so amazing at it.

I have never experienced it before and it felt heavenly.

He was so good that I kept moaning his name like crazy.

He stopped as he got up and removed his shirt and got back on top of me and kissed me passionately.

"I want to make you feel good too" I said as I looked at him softly and kissed his nose.

"You don't have to do it if you don't want to baby and I am fine.." He said as I interrupted him with a kiss.

"I said I want to" I said in a demanding voice.

He chuckled as he nodded and I was on top of him now as I kissed him.

I went down as I opened his pant and removed it.I kissed him softly as I could see him closing his eyes.

I took him inside my mouth as I gave him pleasure and he was moaning softly.

I got up and kissed him on the lips as he got on top of me and said "ready baby"

I nodded as he spread my legs and was looking at me with a smile.

He kissed me softly as I felt his sex touching mine which let out a moan from my mouth.

He entered inside me slowly as he gave me some time to adjust.

He started to move slowly as the pain was too much but it soon turned into pleasure.

"Faster" I said as he increased his speed and was so god damn fast.

I was a moaning mess as I kept moaning his name all the time.

He would lean in my ears and talk dirty as it would turned me on way too much.

I was almost on the edge when I shouted his name a little loudly and then I was done.

He thrusted a little more as I could feel warm liquid inside of me now.

He laid down beside me as we both were breathing heavily.

I giggled as I turned and was facing him now.

"It was amazing,let's do it again" I said excitedly as he laughed and pecked my lips.

"Maybe we can do it a little later because be both are very exhausted" He said as he kissed my forehead and I nodded as I smiled.

He pulled me closer as we both fell asleep in each other's embrace.