The blue cat

Kokichi POV 

I was walking around in the rain when I saw a very beat up blue cat I when over to it it was shivering... huh and beautiful yellow eye ok ok the cat doesn't have a color so I can at least take it home "Hey it going to be ok I'll help" I said picking up the cat it did not mind I was walking and finally got to my house I when in and got some things like bandages and blankets and towels I cleaned him up and put the cover over him with only his face out oh wait I don't have any cat food....I could make some tuna cause it raining pretty hard right now "meow?" Oh he's talking! "Hello I'm kokichi" I said to the cat knowing it not going to answer "meow!" He got out the blanket and looked at me "huh? Do you need food?" I asked "meow" it said low "ok I'll get you some tuna I don't have cat food yet sorry" I open a can of tuna and give it to him I looked at the clock 10 pm " *yawn* I got to go to bed kitty" I need to find s name for him I was just going to go to sleep when something fell "uh" I looked out my door A MAN same color has my kitty yellow eyes blue hair I walked to the man "who are you?" I asked "uh I'm t-that c-cat I'm sorry!" The man said wow he barely taller then me I saw his ears and started petting him he was purring so cute! "Oh wait do you have a name?" I asked the neko "um I remember some one called me shuichi" ok so shuichi is his name I guess "we'll you know my name but I'm kokichi ouma"