Half

I slipped on a pair of tights before putting on a jean skirt. I walked over to my closet and grabbed knee-high brown boots and a green sweater.

I let my hair down from my braid leaving it in waves. I grabbed my bag and headed downstairs.

"I made you guys food!" Russo yelled as I walked into the kitchen. I grabbed some toast and gave him a hug before leaving. I only had two periods today. Social studies and Art.

Social studies was my first period, when I walked in I saw Ben. I smiled at him but he didn't notice me, I forgot I was still blocking my scent.

My phone bussed so I checked it. Vincent was picking me up, Victor had football tryouts.

"Natalia," the teacher said as she looked at me. "You don't look like a Natalie, I shall call you Natalia," the teacher told me as she saw me.

"You look just like someone I once knew," she told me as she tilted her head. I get told I have my father's eyes and his Slim nose.

I looked her in the eyes, shes a witch. Miss Willow is a witch.

I paid attention and took notes, every so often I looked over and saw Bentley looking at me, he smirked at me. I noticed some pretty blondes sitting around him trying to get his attention. Both werewolves and humans.

I walked to my next class with Ben right behind me. I glanced back at him and smiled. "So were partners," I said as I walked to the back table and he followed.

"We are," he said as I got out my sketchbook. I flipped through trying to find an empty page. "Your really good," he told me as he looked at the drawings. I looked from the empty page to Ben.

"Time for our topics!" Russo announced.

"I'm not much of an artist, but I'm good with ideas," he said with a smile. I smiled back, with no teeth, and small.

"Each group needs five drawings. One on horror, romance, action, animals, and landscapes. Each of you draws half of each drawing. You have today to brainstorm and perhaps practice"

I wrote down the five topics then looked at the empty paper.

"You start on the romance I will start on the horror," he said as he folded a piece of paper in half. I did the same. I ended up with no idea what to draw. So I drew what was in front of me. Ben. Walking forward with his hand going out of frame. When we switched he smirked at me.

I looked at the drawing he had given me. It was half of a wolf's face. I took the liberty to draw the other half-human. He was surprisingly not that bad at drawing.

"I'm done," he told me just as I finished the face. I set it down so it was facing him.

He stared at the werewolf as I looked at his other half. It was the rough drawing of a girl. I looked at her face and I saw some similarities.

Long wavy hair, freckles, a small smile, a skinny nose, and my eyebrows.

I looked up at him and smiled. "We did good," he said as he picked up the werewolf drawing.

Russo walked over and he set them down.

"The best in class I'd say" then he walked away. Ben held up his hand for a high five as the bell rang. We high-fived and the sparks spread down my arm.

"I'll see you around Ben," I said I grabbed my scotch book. "Do you have any other classes?" He asked me and I shook my head.

"Do you need a ride?" He asked me. "Thank you but someone's here to get me," I said with a small smile. He nodded and I left with a wave.

After stopping at my locker I headed outside to see Vincent waiting in the parking lot for me.. not far from where the wolves were parked with Ben.

Vincent was sitting on the hood of his sports car, several people were looking at him. He looked like the topical bad boy, leather jacket, boots, slicked-back hair, cigarette in his mouth.

All the schoolgirls were drooling. Victor looked over and chuckled. "Is it just me or does that look like Greyson?" One of the guys asked as they pointed at Victor. "He's my older brother," Vincent said as I walked over to Vincent. I got in the passenger seat as my oldest brother looked over yo Puma and Victor. "Bye nerds," he said as he got in the car.

I watched Puma roll his eyes before I looked over at Ben, he was looking back. I turned on the radio as he started driving home

We pulled up to the old farmhouse and I jumped out. "I'm going for a walk soon," I told Vincent as I walked into the house. I walked up to my room and grabbed an old girl grimoire and my private sketchbook.

I headed down the old trails and spent my afternoon drawing my mate and practicing spells.