Walls

There was a knock at the front door, I was the only one home so I couldn't just yell for my brothers to get it.

I looked out the hole to see Ben, Xander, And Lucas on the other side.

I sighed as I looked down at my outfit. Gray Sweatpants, fluffy socks, and a black tank top.

I opened the door and looked out at all three of them. "I have questions," Bentley said as he looked at me. He gave me a pleading look and I sighed. "Come in," I said opening the door to them. They all walked in. Xander and Lucas looked around then looked at me. They had assessed that I was the only danger in here.

"Ask," I said as we walked into the living room.

"What are you?" He asked me "who are you?" I looked him in the eyes and laughed.

"I'm Victoria Cardoso. I'm a witch wolf hybrid" I told him as we kept eye contact.

"Can you shift?" He asked me. "I can," I told him. He nodded then broke eye contact. "Is that all that matters?" I asked and he just stared at me, that was my answer. "See if you can pass me as just a wolf so I'll be accepted by your pack" I laughed as I stood up.

"Don't you already have someone to fill that position, or was what I saw just a hookup" I asked.

"Jillian means nothing, she's an ex and it was just..." he stopped talking as Lucas looked. "I might be a god Damn witch but I would never do something like that to you," I told him as I stood up and walked into the kitchen.

"If you don't have any other questions you can leave," I told him. "Victoria you're my mate, I want to make this work," he told me. "Making it work clearly doesn't mean anything to you. You knew I was going to be there and you were making out with her in your doorway!" I yelled.

"I made a mistake, at least let me try to fix it," he told me as he walked towards me.

"Let me think about it," I said as I moved away from him. "You should go, my brothers don't take well to strangers in the House," I told them.

"One more thing. Do you think there is any way that we could cloak the packhouse" Lucas asked.

"I'll figure something, just get me the measurements of the entire area," I told them.
They nodded and left. As soon as I heard the door shut I headed up to my room.

I took out my books and started looking for something that would work.

It took me a couple of hours, a bag of chips, and 4 water bottles till I found something that would work. I grabbed one of the orbs and shook it. "Show me, Bentley Acosta," I told it.

I closed my eyes then opened them. The orb was projecting me into the room Ben was in. He was sitting at his desk staring at his computer.

"Did you get the measurements?" I asked making him jump. I walked over so I was standing in front of his desk with my arms crossed. "How are you here?" He asked as he looked around then looked me in the eyes.

"I'm not here," I told him, he just looked at me like I was crazy. I held out my hand, "touch my hand" I told him. His hand went right through mine and hit his desk. "I shouldn't be surprised" he mumbled to himself.

"Measurements?" I asked. He took a stick note and read off the measurements to me. I sighed.

"I can have it ready in a few hours," I told him as I heard a knock on my bedroom door. "Victoria" we heard Vincent say.

"Do you wanna come to dinner tonight at my house?" Ben asked me. "Sure," I told him, he nodded as he smiled at me. I pulled myself back to my room and set down the orb onto my bed before walking over to the door.

"What are you doing?" Vincent asked me.

"Mastering spells, what about you?" I asked him.

"I'm taking Kate out for dinner and the boys have a football game tonight," he told me.

"I have plans with Ben tonight," I said making him smile. "That's good! I hope that goes well, I would like to know how it goes when we're both home" he hugged me then looked me in the eyes. "But be careful," I said just as he said it. I rolled my eyes as he laughed.

"Go have fun with your mate," I said as I pushed him out my door.

"You too" he replied making us both chuckle.

It didn't take long to get ready. I put on a black lace cami, a grey sweater that fell off my shoulders, and a pair of high waist jeans. I tucked my locket and moon pendant under my shirt before letting down my wavy hair. I braided the top of my hair and left half down.

I put on some simple makeup, a pink gloss with some mascara. I put on my black vans then headed out to my brother's Jeep.

I put several gallons of the potion in the back seat. It was just a mixture of Demon heart, goat's blood, and a few other things.

I put on my old sunglasses then took off towards the packhouse In the woods.

When I pulled up to the packhouse Lucas, Xander and Ben were waiting for me.

"I've got the stuff," I told them as I opened the door to the back seat. "You two as the alpha and beta need to be the ones to pour it so it's linked with you, so you can allow who sees it and so the pack can see it as well," I told them as they grabbed the several tubs out of the back seat. I grabbed my book from the passenger seat as they opened it.

"Oh my god, what is that?" Xander asked as he sniffed what was in the bucket. "Demon heart and goat blood," I said. Xander must be his Gamma, that made sense, he was always around Ben, he was probably his best friend.

"That's hot," Xander said as he smiled at me, I rolled my eyes as Ben growled at him. "I'm joking. She's beautiful but she's your mate and I wouldn't break the bro code" Xander said, Ben just went back to pouring.

When they were all done pouring they walked back to me, covered in blood and shirtless.

I looked Ben up and down and he smirked at me. "She's checking you out," Xander said as he nudged Ben. "She's my mate, I'm okay with it," he said as he walked over to me.

"I forgot to tell you how beautiful your look tonight," he said as he looked into my eyes. Lucas cleared his throat making us break eye contact.

"It will just take a minute," I said as I placed my book on the grass. I held out my hands and channeled my magic, forcing it into the magic of the demon's hearts and the pureness of the blood. I slowly started to raise my arms and it snapped into place before us. There was a small ripple of magic going off the wall.

"Alright, it should be done," I told them as I picked up my book.

"Now let's run back to the alpha house," Xander said. "You guys can ride in the Jeep," I said, it didn't take much convincing. They quickly washed their arms in the alpha house then got in the Jeep.

When they all got in and buckled up there was an awkward silence. "Marley should already be there. She was angry to make dinner. And don't worry Victoria she doesn't know yet" Lucas told me as we pulled up Ben's driveway.

We walked into the house and Marley was already here. With Jillian.