Chapter 15: I Don't Like You Like That.

So yes, my chapters are short but they trick me, because they look long when i write them, but when i put them on here they are short. -_-

I'm sorry. :/ Comment if you are enjoying this so far:)

Eleanor’s POV   

“Hey El! I’m home!” I hear Victoria yell through my house.

 “Hey Tori! How was everyone?” I ask her with a smile.

 “They were good. Harry came with us to the beach today and he asked if I wanted to take a walk with just him. I was kind of hesitant but went anyway. Then as we walked he stopped and pulled me close to him and apologized for everything he did to me. I forgave him and then I apologized back!” she exclaims with a big smile on her face.

 “WOW that is awesome! So you two are back together?”

 “Well, no.” she says looking down at the floor.       

 “Oh, he didn’t want to?”

 “No he did, but I didn’t.”

 “Oh.” I am shocked. Does she not like him like that anymore?

 “I just want to be friends for now.”

 “I understand.” I say rubbing her arm.

 “Okay thanks. I’m going to go change now.” She replies running upstairs to her room.

                                                  One Week Later

Niall’s POV   

 “Hey Tori!” I say to Victoria as she walks through the door.

 “Hey Niall.”  she replies giving me a flirty smirk. Sometimes I think she likes me.

 “Hey Victoria!” Harry says giving an awkward wave. It’s been one week since they made up. But they aren’t back together and I really hope the reason isn’t because maybe she likes me.

 “Hey Harry.” She responds giving him a small smile. “You ready Niall?” she asks me with a playful look in her eyes,

 “Um yes!” I say leading her out the door. “Bye Haz.”

 “Wait where are you two going?” he asks with a confused expression on his face.

 “To just hangout somewhere.”

 “Oh okay. Well have fun.” He replies looking hurt that we didn’t invite him.

 “So where do you want to eat?” I ask Tori while I drive.

 “Um, well I was hoping just to hangout at Starbucks or something."

 “Okay that’s fine but after I’m going to have to go to McDonald’s afterward, okay?” I ask watching her laugh at me.

 “Okay fine.” She replies sarcastically.

 We sit down and order our coffees. I watch her closely. Every now and then she will look at me and smile softly. She is so beautiful. But I only want to be friends with her. I hope she isn’t getting too attached to me.

 “Victoria, can I ask you something?” I ask her.

 “Sure Niall, anything.”

 “Do you like me?” I ask. Wow. Did I really just ask that.

 “Um. Well I—“

 “You have to answer!” I say smiling at her.

“Okay fine I do.” She says blushing as hard as possible.