CH. 9

Hi guys its been awhile, I'm finally updating and I'll try to update more and please go and check out my other book "arby x zuma a tale of love". It's really dope so please be nice enough to check it out.

Enough about me its time for the story my lil pups

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zuma's POV
Rocky and I escaped from that meanie abuser and went on a ship to pearl city. Axel, went on his own to find his owner, so it's only the two if us. We made a cardboard,metal and water proof building, by we I mean rocky doing all the work, while I stand there being cute as always.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hey, wocky" said zuma."yeah zoom"responded rocky as he put Zuma's snout under Rocky's head as it looked like they snuggled.
"Have you evew looked up to the sky and wondew if the staws awe, watching ovew us"said zuma."yeah, maybe"said rocky."okay................................................got ya"said zuma as he pounced on rocky."what, so you said that just that just to jump me, but unfortunately I'm stronger"said rocky as he flipped zuma and was now untop."uhhhhh men, you alw—" said zuma as he was shut by rocky jamming his lips to Rocky's as their tongue explored every single part of their mouths as they moaned and moaned for more pleasure but stopped as they needed air."wocky" said zuma a little submissive."yeah, zoom"replied rocky."l wove you"said Zuma as he looked so cute."I wove you two,zuma" said rocky as he tried acting cute.
They snuggled in year old blankets and kissed goodnight as they waited for tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rocky's POV
I woke up due to the shining sun and realized something........zuma had a boner and it was leaking precum.

(OK warning there about to do something unspeakable but it's writable soooooo enjoy and don't read if you don't want to u warned you so see ya author out peace!)

I stuck my tongue out and smelt his crotch and loved itI licked it and loved the taste. Zuma moaned in his sleep and I could tell he loved it, so I put my whole mouth in his groin and enjoyed everything, he awoke from his sleep and pushed my head deeper making me choke on it as he thrusted some times and finally climaxed in my mouth and I enjoyed the drink my zoom gave me. I licked him clean and went to find food for us, on my way I saw a cool looking boy. He had a gravity defying hair, that was black and white,it was the definition of cool. He looked like he was just 10, I think.