the cat

Felix opened the door to the same room you and the others were in, Albert could be seen inside, he didn't look like he used to, he had grown black wings and a tail..Willow just stared at him in shock "A-Albert?" Albert smiled and hugged her "I'm alive..thank you Felix.." Felix smiled "no problem..love.."(Felix mumbled that last part because yes) you and the others decided to look around for the exit of the hell hole dj called a dungeon..right when you all were about to head back..you heard a cat meow..Willow gasped "there's a cat in here?!yessss!"Felix grabbed her arm "Wait.."Willow stared at him "What?" felix's eyes widened "you, red haired boy,uhh..mino how long have you been here?" Mino shrugged "A few months, why?"Felix stared at Willow "I know I hate you and all but.." Felix stared at you "Cats.. can't survive without food for months.." Bendo rolled his eyes "pshh..yea they can!It's called body fat, something a demon like you wouldn't kno-" they all went quiet, as soon as they saw green eyes lighting up in the dark, staring at them.. and out of the blue a cat jumped out of the darkness Willow lit up and ran to pet it, but was stopped by Mino "Wait..I think Felix is telling the truth.."the cat began grinning ear to ear..Willow backed away as soon as she noticed what was going on."W-What The Fuck..".a roar that sounded like that of a lion was heard coming from where the cat was..the cat smirked and stood up,claws sharpened.."Run~"