Found Ya~

As you and the other's were running,you heard something being dragged..something..sharp..was being dragged across the floor..you and others bolted into the room, the only one who stayed outside was Felix.. Willow yell-whispered at him "Felix!GET IN THE ROOM!"Felix rolled his eyes at Willow,entered the room and hid in the closet, meanwhile you hid in a cabinet..the door could be heard opening..footstep's were heard walking around the room..someone could be heard humming..after a few minute's..there was no sound the killer left the room..you were about to exit the cabinet, only to be grabbed by the throat, by icy hands..The killer known as Vincent had a smirk plastered on his face "Hello~" he took out a knife and shoved it into your arm..he put his finger to his lips "Shhhh~" Tears began to fall as the pain began to get worse.."Please..l-let me go.."another figure entered the room.. "I can't believe you actually caught them..wow..I'm kinda surprised but at the same time..not really.." Vincent had a grin plastered on his face "Hmm~ now what should I do?~ I Could torture you and bring you to Dj..or.. I could kill you now~" you grabbed at the man's hands as The the air from your lungs began to leave.."Please.."the killer smiled "You.. Can't~" the bunny from before entered the room "Hush now~" she grabbed your arm and injected you with a syringe filled with a clear liquid..you began to feel dizzy, after a few minutes you passed out..you only heard the voice "Vincent you drag him/Her" the man known as Vincent growled "Fine.." you felt someone pick you up and drag you..after what seemed like a few hours..you woke up..but..you were back where you started...in a chair..where you felt like eyes we're all staring at you..