09

Three weeks have passed and Sana still was even more disappointed in herself. She didn't know how to speak to Tzuyu and didn't even know how to face her without breaking into tears. She wanted to call her but she knew she would never pick up. She was going to text her but she knew Tzuyu would only read the messages and not reply back. Jun-ho noticed the sadness of his child and tried to confront her about it but the blonde just shrugs it off saying that it was nothing. Sunmi even tried talking to her daughter but nothing.

After the second week of regretting, Sana started to go back to her old ways. Being the 'fuckboy but girl version' again, which Tzuyu called her. She never got her words out of her head. She remembered Tzuyu calling her indelicate, she remembered how she didn't want her touching her journal, she remembered how hurt Tzuyu was when she said that she wasn't important to her, she remembered how the two of them almost kissed. Fuck she wanted to kiss Tzuyu that time but it was ruined by their friends. She regretted ever breaking her heart.

Tzuyu, on the other hand, has been ignoring the Minatozaki since the 'date' they had. She has made herself busy from helping her servants with things around the house, going out with her father to see the 'life of a ruler', she has visited the homeless and fed them as well as give them money, she did whatever she could to remove the sadness from clogging her brain. She did whatever she could to get Sana out of her mind and out of her heart. But she knew it would be hard to do so when the blonde was the one who already held her heart in her hand but was dropped and shattered. Tzuyu doubted that her heart could be repaired so she just grabbed the little pieces she could and tried to make the best of it, tried to fix her own heart which was hard for her. Taecyeon knew his daughter wasn't the same and didn't know why but he knew Tzuyu wasn't in the mood to tell him. He had to wait for his daughter to come to him.

Jeongyeon, Jihyo, and Momo didn't know how to comfort Sana. The blonde still hangs out with them but her smiles were always fake and her laugh wasn't the same. Jihyo knew that hugs weren't going to be enough, Jeongyeon knew words weren't going to help, Momo knew that jokbal wasn't enough. Fuck the three needed to cheer their friend up badly, desperate to see the old her again but Sana wasn't ever going to go back to her old self when her old self had Tzuyu in it. Without her, she didn't want to do anything, she didn't want to tell her bad jokes, she didn't want to sleep or eat, she didn't want to play games or sing karaoke. She didn't want to whatever she would always do. Sana was broken and so was Tzuyu but could the two tell each other that? No because Tzuyu was being stubborn and in denial when Sana was being her broken and cold self.

Dahyun was able to make Tzuyu smile genuinely at times with her funny stories. She was always able to cheer her up not like others. She was like her sister, she knew everything about her, had fights with her but has always made up. The two were inseparable and no matter what, they both can't stay mad at each other for not even ten minutes. But although the tofu was being herself in making Tzuyu happy, she was still very pissed inside. She still wanted to give the Minatozaki a piece of her mind. Dahyun still wasn't happy at what Sana did to her, she doesn't even think she would accept an apology from her sooner or later. All she wanted to do was break the slightly older girl. "I swear when I see her, she'll need to be in the emergency room." She told her. Tzuyu knew that her beating up Sana wasn't going to make her feel any better but she just didn't know any other way to make Sana feel the way she felt.

"Dahyun, are you really going to hurt Sana?" She asked her practically sister from another mister. The small girl nodded.

"Yeah, she deserves a whooping!" Dahyun answered. They were both in Tzuyu's room sitting on her bed watching My ID is Gangnam Beauty. "Also, Cha Eun Woo is literally hot as heck." Tzuyu chuckled at her comment.

"But you wouldn't marry him." Tzuyu says.

"True after all, I have eyes on another." Tzuyu smirked at her.