Am I Normal?

~Harry's POV~

It was early in the morning around 7 minutes until breakfast.

"Harry get up! If you don't 'mione will kill me!" Shouted Ron, "fffiiinnneee!" I  said in an annoyed tone of voice, "I am up what do you want?" I said, not knowing the time "We are going to be late to breakfast! Hermione left already!" Ron yelled eager to get breakfast. "Oh right!" I said in a panicked voice, as I got up to get ready for breakfast.

~A few moments later~
~Entering the great hall~

"If Hermione kills me that's on you Harry," Ron said with a joking tone.
"Finally! What took you guys so long!" Hermione said with an irritated tone that scared Ron a little.
"Sorry, I couldn't sleep well..." I said, "Harry, are you sure you're ok mate?" Asked Ron worriedly, "How many times do I have to say this, I. Am. Fine. Now let finish breakfast and talk about this later." I said hoping they wouldn't ask why I was so tired.
"Ok, Harry." "Whatever you say bud." Said Hermione and Ron.

~After breakfast~
~After my first class~
~30 minutes from the start of free time~
~In the library~
~Harry is reading alone~
~Harry's POV~

"Hey potter, whatcha reading?" Malfoy said, startling me, "You scared me, I thought you were Ginny..." I said with relief, "Wow, is the female Wesley still stocking you?" Said Malfoy. I nodded.
"Why don't you just tell her to shove off?" Malfoy said.
"Ugh! That's the thing, I HAVE! So many times, and it's so annoying because she doesn't go away!" I exclaimed, "oh, umm that sucks, but you can just-"
Malfoy was interrupted by hearing Ron say, "Harry, are you in here?" From the distance.
"Well see you later." Said Malfoy "Bye dray." I said

"Oh! There you are, free time is over we have to get to charms!" Said Ron while I was gathering my books "Thanks Ron for reminding me."
I said, hoping Ron didn't notice Malfoy walking away from me. "Come on!"
Ron yelled while running out of the library, "Wait for me!" I shouted trying to catch up.

~In charms~

"You are five seconds late" Hermione whispered to Ron and I, "Sorry babe, I had to get Harry," whispered Ron, "Quite, I am talking!" Said the teacher.

~Harry's next class~
~It was early so it was only Harry, Malfoy, and Ginny in the classroom~
~Harry's POV~

'I didn't have Ron or 'mione in this class, I was fine with that, but why does Ginny have to be in this class.'
"Ugh, why does Ginny have to be here.." I murmured to myself.
"Just talk to her." Exclaimed Malfoy trying to help me.
"Ugghhh!" I groaned then walked up to her table.
"Ginny." I said in a serious tone, "Yes, darling?" Said Ginny, "Stop it! I will NEVER be your boyfriend, so just stop bothering me."
I said glaring into her eyes.
"But I love you! And you will love me too, eventually."
Said Ginny looking at me with an unreadable glare.
"Ginny! You are like a little sister to me, and I'm GAY!"
I shouted, then I realized I just told Ginny Wesley and Draco Malfoy one of my biggest secrets.
"Um ew," Ginny said in disgust.
I was so embarrassed, I ran out of the classroom and Draco followed.
I ran to the boy's bathroom and locked the door.
The only thing I could think was
'Why did she say 'ew'?
Does Draco hate me now? Will Ginny leave me alone? Will Ginny tell everyone? W-Will my friends hate me? Am I, Normal..?'