Sombra vs Spy

Requested by probatfear

Overwatch vs Team Fortress 2, two operatives of the dark will work behind the scenes and strike to seize the victory

<Cue: Invader Theme>

Toomi: In a battle; most people tend to be out in the front lines.

Megumi: But some people stay in the back; working behind the scenes

Toomi: Such as Sombra, the master hacker of Overwatch.

Megumi: And Spy, the mysterious enigma of an assassin of Team Fortress. She's Sachi-san, Toomi-san and I'm Megumi-san.

Sachi: And it's our job to analyse their weapons, armour and skills to find out who would win in a Death Battle

Sombra hacks into What if Battles

<Cue: Digital Love by Daft Punk>

Toomi: In the aftermath of the Omnic Crisis, thousands of children were left without a home and nowhere to go. One of these children would eventually grow up to become the hacker Sombra.

Megumi: But before she took up the mantle of Sombra, Olivia Colomar, as mentioned already, was an orphan on the streets of Mexico. Desperate to live; she used her natural skill at hacking and using computers to manipulate individuals to her needs.

Sachi: Later on, Olivia was taken in by the Los Muertos gang; and she aided them in their self-styled revolution against the government by providing information to them. Info from politicians, famous dudes, corporations, you name it. This became an addiction, but later on she was caught by a global conspiracy and forced to delete all traces of her existence.