Chapter Two

We got to our stash spot on Mercy Ave and headed inside.

"Them niggas was not fucking with us," Antonia said all loud and obnoxiously.

"Yo, kill that noise, sis. You don't wanna wake up the neighbors."

"Man fuck them neighbors. They can get it, too. Fuck you mean?" she said walking up to me.

I hated when she acted like this. It sickened me sometimes that we actually shared DNA. We were total opposites. She was always acting like a dude and talking reckless. I guess she knew she could because everybody was scared to come near her. I didn't pay her ass no mind.

Cam came between us. "Y'all both need to chill. Damn, Tia. What the fuck is your problem?"

"Nothing my problem and this ain't your fucking business. This is between me and my twin."

"No you wrong," he said. "We a family and whatever this beef you two got going on is affecting all of us. We can't be turning our backs on each other."

"Fuck all that noise you talking. My bro know what's up," she said heading for the door. When the door closed, we listened. Her car started up and she drove off. Typical Antonia.

"What the hell was that about, Tony?" Leana asked with a concerned look on her face.

"I don't even know, Lea. You know my sister. She is the true definition of a Gemini."

"You got that right," Sienna said in agreement. "You better watch your back around her, Antonio."

"What you mean, SiSi? That's my sister."

"Yeah she is but that don't mean shit in the streets."

"She's right, dawg," Cam said.

"Fuck all that. Let's get this product packaged and ready for tomorrow's sales." We put on our gloves and got to work. Honestly, they all may have been on to something. My sister was acting more crazier lately. As long as it didn't affect the business sales, I could really care less about her acting like a spoiled brat. There was work that needed to be done.