chapter 5

Kara's pov

I woke up this morning, i avoided Lena for about 2 days now, every time i would see her walk in or look at me i walked away or looked away. I was so stupid how could i left that note there, what the hell she must be thinking bout me!. few days ago we had a math test and today we started with that subject, ofcourse she was in my class again and i noticed her looking at me most of the time. The teacher said my grade for the test was an 8,2 "wauw she actually helped me get a better grade.'' i thought to myself.

Lena's pov

In math class i got an 8,5 pretty good but i was use to better, but i could't studie good because she's ignoring me after that note, i'm just confused. I kept looking at her in the hope i would catch her glance. After math we had PE, the teacher told us we would do the same as last week, that means i would come close eye to eye with Kara, but she seemed no where to be found. It kind of made me sad i really wanted to ask her some questions. Now i had to partner up with some random guy that seemed a little scared of me. 

Kara's pov

''Nia! thank god you have an hour nothing.'' Nia's teacher was sick so she had an hour nothing and was lunching. ''Nia listen i've been ignoring Lena after  that note i told you about because i feel so stupid.'' At this point i was almost crying next to her. She hugged me and told me everything would be fine even if she doesn't like me back, she said i at least should give her a chance to respond. I realised she's probably right (like always) and i would try to look or even talk to her tomorrow. After that hour was done, Winn,Nia and me ate our lunch (well Nia finished hers).

Lena's pov

I ate my lunch alone like old times, i was thinking about Kara, does she actually like me? . I didn't really eat much of my food i wasn't feeling good (mentally). So i went back to my room and just layed there on my bed. After i layed there for a while i decided to get some extra work done in hoping it would destract me from the whole Kara situation. Dinner was practically the same as lunch. After that i still wasn't feeling good, i've stared at Kara almost all dinner long. When i got back to my room Nia was standing at the door alone.

Nia's pov 

I saw Lena walk up to me and she seemed really sad. "Look Lena i only came her to ask you something, Kara is going to try to talk to you tomorrow so please give her a chance.'' She seemed to light up a bit ''Ofcourse i'll give her a chance i've just been really confused so if she could tell me some answers that would be great." she told me. After that i gave her a quick hug and walked back to my own room.

Lena's pov 

After Nia had left i crashed into my bed feeling like there was still hope, maybe she could be my girlfriend omg that would be amazing, or maybe she isn't into me and it was just a big joke. I was thinking like that what felt like for a few hours till a fell asleep.

love you guys

i'm sorry this chapter is so short, school is really asking much time.

hope you like it tho, next chapter is gonna have some more action ;)