Chapter 11

3rd PoV:

"Spinel? Whats wrong?" Garnet ask the pink noodle, sitting on the borders of the balcony.

"Nothing, im just thinking" Spinel said looking far of distance.

"Hmm" Garnet stand beside her and rest her arms on the border.

"Im sorry about (y/n), that didnt go well with the plan" Garnet chuckle a bit looking Spinel, Spinel look at her with a poker expression, then look away.

"Im doing my own plan" she spoke

"What?" Garnet said.

"(Y/N) sees me nothing more than a precious little adorable best friend" she said gripping the wooden border.

"Well im about to change that" she said, smiling crazy a bit.

"Spinel, i recommend not to do that" Garnet said pulling away fron the border and face the noodle.

Spinel look at Garnet, pissed.

"Are you trying to get between my relaitionship with (y/n)?" Spinel said standing off the border and slowly walking towards Garnet with those scary eyes

"No, i wasnt" Garnet said standing there.

"Well good, because here me out you fusion" she stretch to be same height as Garnet.

"I will shatter anybody who comes in my way from being together with
(y/n)" she said glarring at her, Garnet felt uncormfortable but she hide it.

"Spinel...what is happening to you"
Garnet said, freaking out a bit.

"Its love Garnet, love can make you impossible thing" Spinel smirk.

"Didnt that happen to you too? Your fused for a thousands of year and thats because of love" Spinel said walking backwards then stretch and being small again.

"..." Garnet didnt know what to say  because what she said is true.

"Im going back to (y/n) house, i miss her so much now" Spinel said walking towards the stairs, she walk down the stairs but then stop, and look at Garnet.

"And uhm, thank you for helping me" Spinel said with a small smile then walk away.

Garnet stayed there until Spinel is gone then goes back inside the house.

Spinel went back to (y/n) house, she stand infront of the door, before knocking, she arrange her hair and dust off her clothes and squeeze her face with both of her hand.

She smiled and knock.

"Be there in a second!" Spinel smiled hearing the love of her life voice, her gem could pop out of her chest.

The door open and (y/n) saw Spinel standing there, smiling sheepish.

"He-"

"SPINEL!" (Y/n) quickly hug her lifting her off the ground and spinning in enjoyment.

"Finally your home! I miss you so much!" She said, you could say she really happy.

Spinek blushes for this, she smiled bitting her lower lip.

"I-i miss you two, but you know you can just go visit me in the temple right?" Spinel said giggling.

"Yeah but-" (y/n) look at her phone and forgot shes talking with someone.
"Okay wait a minute Spinel" (y/n) said gently putting Spinel down, but Spinel refused, instead, she wrap her hands and leg around (y/n) stomach and waist, Spinel rest her head on
(y/n)'s chest. Nice.

"Okay, i think this is fine" (y/n) said blushing a bit, not used for someone to rest there head on her chest, but she shrug it off for her best friends Spinel!

She start to talk someone through the phone while entering the house.

"Yep, i have time tomorrow" she said, this caught Spinel attention and look at (y/n).

"Yeah...yeah sure...no no you dont have too" (y/n) laugh sweetly, this make Spinel feel bitter because other than her someone could make her laugh like that.

"Okay, met you there tonight? 8:00pm?...okay...okay bye" (y/n) ended the call and look down at Spinel, though she was shock to see the precious noodle is glaring sycthe at her.

"Sp-spinel?" (Y/n) ask as Spinel pull away from (y/n) stretching back her arms and leg.

"Who was that" Spinel said, her voice is cold.

"U-uhm that was an old friend of mine..." Spinel look at (y/n), she didnt believe it.

"What time are you leaving?" She ask

"U-uhm 8:00pm" (y/n) said rubbing her arm.

"Where to?" She ask again

"At Fish Pizzaria"

"..." Spinel look at the clock on the wall.

"Its 7:01pm" she said.

"Thats why i have to go know" (y/n) said.

"..." Spinel look at her coldly

"Im going with you" she said walking pass (y/n)"

"B-but!"

"No buts, come on...i want to meet this friend of yours" Spinek said, snirking at the end, (y/n) couldnt help but feel scared everytime Spinel gets cold or angry but she tried to hide it.

"O-okay" (y/n) said

They both went outside the house and walk towards the plaza.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hue hue hue