Appearance Part 2

This is part two of the previous part. You are still using the same ten numbers out of 15. Just to review, my numbers are: 3, 5, 15, 11, 4, 1, 8, 10, 14, 12.

Once more, we venture on!!!

Eye color

For this, use your fourth number.

1. Light/icy blue. Crisp and clean, often described to look like freshly fallen snow.

2. Forest Green. Dark and vibrant, said to be very rare.

3. Gold/Green. Strange and beautiful, seems to change color depending on the lighting.

4. Light brown. Simple and common, looks like cheery wood.

5. Blue, leaning to purple. Incredible and sought-after, as many other people love this color.

6. Black. Mysterious and memorable, said to hold many secrets.

7. Blind. Strange and crisp, described as beautiful to behold

8.  Pale gold. Gorgeous and vibrant, many think they are contacts.

9. Magenta. Otherworldly and gentle, thought to be alien or fake, turns out they're real.

10. White. New and crisp, most think they are blind until they prove they can, in fact, see.

11. Dark blue. Powerful and majestic, has the look of dutch royalty

12. Albino. Electric and dazzling, a rarity in any place.

13. Gray. Sharp and unusual, looks like white until you're just inches away. 

14. Yellow. Bright and friendly, described as more yellow than the sun. 

15. Dark brown. Warm and peaceful, the perfect color of a walnut tree. 

My character has dark blue eyes! Awesome!!

I added more description, so that if you really want to use this character in the future you already have a good start to there intros and stuff.

And remember, if you already have what you want for any of this, just cross of that number and move on!

Skin Tone

For this one, we are onto the fifth number.

1, 6, 11. Black brown. Just a BIT lighter than ebony.

2, 7, 12.Fair. The color of an ash tree. And no, I don't know what's up with me and wood.

3, 8, 13. Brown. Like hot cocoa on a cold winters day. 

4, 9, 14. Olive. Not the green food. Unless you want? 

5, 10, 15. Very fair. Think snow white, or maybe paler... DOES NOT TAN, WILL ONLY BURN!

I have a nice olive skin tone. Which is great!! And how I described them is NOT meant to be offensive in any way, shape or form. Its just how I see the colors in my mind.

Question of the day:

Chocolate ice cream or Vanilla ice cream?

Chocolate here

Vanilla here

"Only two options?" here

And just to put it all together, my character is gender fluid between boys and girls, and bisexual, with long dark auburn hair, dark blue eyes, and olive skin. Looking good, good looking.