A new life

The song above is the opening theme.

(Y/N)'s POV

There was nothing special about the night this started on. The the hour of 1 o'clock in the morning was like any other night. To everyone else, this was just another night, another day in a suffocating life of repetitive school or dead end jobs that you only work at for the money and don't really enjoy.

But for me... This was the night that life had meaning to it.

Factually 98% of what you learn in school will never be of use to you again. You don't really have a dream to aspire to, so I'll probably get some dead end job that'll suck. Probably at 7 eleven or something. And in the end my life will mostly amount to nothing. Whoever said everyone is special was just saying that for the kids.

These were the thoughts the plagued my every day life. So much so that I just feel into the status quo and kept my head down. We all did. We all knew that only the hard works will end up amounting to something. But without any reason to work hard... we just feel behind and "lived" for the most part.

So ended another day of my pointless being. Drifting away form importance in the sea of existence. But now I can escape, into the realm of dreams. Where nothing makes sense, and it doesn't have too.

Usually it's not much of an escape, more of a distraction form my life. Like when I have dreams out weird school events or playing sh%ting video games and all of a sudden they are actually good. But... this time it felt... Different...

I start out in...

This. Not flying high on a creature or my chosing, riding into the sunset. Or falling down into the hard ground thousands of feet below, as if I jumped off a plane without a parachute...

I was just laying there... My arms and legs felt weak, as if I awake for a 23 hour slumber. I didn't want to move, but looking up at the sky and not my bedroom roof was... confusing to say the least.

I forcefully pry myself up, despite the tired bones crying in pain. My whole body felt sore and it was hell just to stand on my own two feet. But regardless, I was able to stand.

I took in the beautiful sight that was all around. The clouds and the sun off in the distance were something that a one in a million could see. I half expect this is a dream, but if it is, then I hope I'll remember this moment.

My next instinct was to look down.... But it was the same as looking in any other direction. The orange cloud filled my vision, with no ground within reach. I feel like I'm standing on an invisible steel wall. But my confusion doesn't stop at that... For you see...

 For you see