The start of school

(A/N: Ima just add a new song at the top and bottom for you to listen to every chapter for you guys to listen to... Cause I can)

(Y/N)'s POV

After my... Little out rage this morning. I got ready and headed off to my first day at Beacon. I am really excited. I don't know what's in store, I don't know who the hell is the "mistake" but all I know is that this is gonna be great!

... Until the school blows up.

But I don't have to think about that until... like months later! Because I am a "Procrastinator!!!!!!"

Anyway, on the bull head, I do end up finding Ruby and Yang having their little "bees knees" talk, but I decided that the best time to get to know Ruby is right after the dust explosion.

And so I get a first hand look at how big Beacon really is... It's bigger than what I remember.

Goddess: (THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!!!)

(Y/N): (... Really?... Cause technical it'd be "That's what she thought"... Thot.)

Goddess:(Well... Crap, your right since you didn't say it out loud... Wait did you add an extra thought?)

(Y/N): (Sure, that's what I said.)

???: ACHOO!!!!

*Kaboom*

Well enough talking to God within my own mind. Time to go talk to an anime character while in an alternate universe! ... This is my life now.

I head over to Ruby Rose herself, back to the ground and looking like a sad little Rose bud...

Ok, this will be the first conversation I'll have with her... Let's not screw this up.

(Y/N): Talk about a crash and burn.

... WHAT MADE YOU THINK AN INSULT WOULD BE THE BEST WAY TO INTRODUCE YOURSELF!!!

Ruby: Oh Uh... You're that guy...

She looks me with a bit of amazement. I can understand why. I took down Roman without really trying all that hard... I wonder how Cinder feels about that.

(Y/N): Oh yeah right. You were there when I... Kinda... Did that.

I extended my hand out too her and she got up.

Ruby: Yeah. It was really cool! I didn't even think you could do that with fire dust!

She started lightly hopping in place with starry eyes and a cute little smile on her face.

(Y/N): (I forgot how cute she was...) Well I won't recommend it, unless you wanna destroy literally everything around you and pay of property damage.

She giggles lightly at this.

(Y/N): So... I saw what happened. You ok? After the Schnee girl told you off?

Ruby: Oh yeah I'm fine!... I just... Wished things would be going better. I've been here for 5 minutes and I've already made an enemy...

She said looking down at the ground.

(Y/N): Well... Let's counteract that with a friend!

I say with a bright smile. She looks up with hopeful eye.

(Y/N): My name is (Y/N) (L/N), but you can call me "Your new best friend!"

AAANNNNDDD Anime like optimism is a check.