Flashback #1

This chapter is inspired by arianna_pendragon

No ones POV

Jackson Whittemore is walking down the school hallway still upset,moody and angry since Adrianna broke up with him 1 week ago. He looks and see's Adrianna at her locker which is right next to his, he sees her struggling with her stuff, and all he wants to do is just hold her in his arms and kiss her, to feel her lips on his just one more time. Jackson then see's Scott McCall walk over to her and help her with her stuff 'I should be the one doing that' Jackson thinks to himself starring at Adrianna and Scott.

Once Scott has helped Adrianna with her things, she shuts her locker and they kiss each other sweetly on the lips, and thats when Jackson loses it. He starts to storm over there knocking other kids out of the way until he's standing in front of them.

"What the hell is going on,Adrianna?" Jackson demands looking like he's going to explode.

"Jackson!" Adrianna says surprised, and looks up at his angry face.

"Why were you two kissing?" Jackson asks again

"Because were dating." Adrianna tells him softly.

"What?" He says getting even more angrier then before.

"Uhh, Scott maybe you should go." Adrianna tells him touching his arm lightly

"Are you sure? I don't want you to get hurt!" Scott tells his new girlfriend worried for her, looking at Jackson.

"Whats that supposed to mean McCall? You think I'll hurt Adrianna?" Jackson says shouting now

"Scott, Go. I'll be fine. I'll see you in class." Adrianna tells him trying to get him to leave.

"Please, Scott. I promise, If anything happens I'll call you." Adrianna tells him kissing his cheek.

"Ok." He says softly before glaring over at Jackson before finally leaving.

"You and McCall, Really?" Jackson asks angry

"Jackson..." Adrianna says but gets cut off.

"You couldn't even wait a week before you started dating again, rubbing it in my face how easy it is to get over me." Jackson says hurt and angry

"Jackson, please." Adrianna says before looking around seeing everyone starring at them.

"What, Adrianna? Can't I be upset that my ex is with someone else, especially McCall?" Jackson says

"Whats wrong with Scott?" Adrianna asks standing up straighter

"Besides from the fact that he is a loser?" Jackson asks

"He's not a loser" Adrianna says defending her boyfriend

"Yeah, he is." Jackson says

"Look, Im sorry, Jackson. I never meant to hurt you." Adrianna says

"You think you can actually hurt me, you give yourself way too much credit, Addie." Jackson says hiding his hurt by being a dick.

"Jackson, I know your angry right now but please try to understand." Adrianna says

"Understand what?" Jackson asks

"I do love you, Jackson. I'll always love you. But Im in love with Scott, I love him, you'll always be in my heart but after what happened a few months ago, It was too hard for me and I have to move on with my life and from THAT." Adrianna says upset

"You mean you have to move on from me?" Jackson says looking like he's about to cry

"Im sorry,Jackson. But I had to do whats best for me." Adrianna tells him letting a tear fall.

"Just one more time." Jackson says

"What are you talking about Jackson?" Adrianna asks confused tears falling down her delicate face.

"What I'll give for just one more hug, one more touch, one more loving glance, one more... Kiss." Jackson says moving closer to her until she's trapped in between his arms and her locker.

"Jackson..." Adrianna breathes out closing her eyes and opening them again seeing Jackson.

"Just one more time." Jackson whispers, before slowly connecting their lips together and moving them slowly and passionately together before pulling away not wanting the moment to go.

"Adrianna. Why are you hurting me like this?" Jackson asks resting his forehead on hers looking so broken.

"I-I. Im so sorry Jackson. I..." Adrianna says not knowing what to say

"Save it, you don't love me anymore, just go and see your loser boyfriend." Jackson says moving away from Adrianna, she starts to walk away but looks back and sees Jackson on the floor his back resting against the lockers crying, breaking Adrianna's heart but knowing nothing she can say would do anything to make him feel better so just turns the corner and walks into the Biology classroom seeing Scott saving a spot for her.

Adrianna walks over to him and sits down next to him, still looking upset and worried. A few minutes later, Jackson then comes into the classroom sitting with Danny, and looking over at Adrianna and Scott every second, sending glares over at them seeing Scott being extra close to her and him constantly kissing her and touching her, making him so mad that he storms out of the class and into his Porsche driving home.

Adrianna looks down at her lap feeling horrible and so upset, she never wanted to hurt Jackson. But she did anyway.

What do you guys think the secret is? It literally broke my heart writing this, especially the last part.

Tell me what you think and what you would like to see in the book!