Chapter 1-UA High!

Im starting from after the entrance exams. Cause im too lazy.

Misui POV

I walked into my class and stared at my enemy, Bakugo. I walked up to him and glared. I could feel everyones eyes on me. I scratched the back of my head and quickly swung my hand at his face. I successfully smacked him across the face and I sat down at my seat. I looked at the front door and saw a green haired boy, more specificly, Deku. I blushed as I saw him and I waved. He noticed me and waved. We were sat right next to each other.

"Hey Misui!" He yelled, running over.

"Hey Deku." I said. He hugged me and I hugged back. I whispered something in his ear and sat down. He was frozen and he was fully red. I smirked and kissed his forehead. I heard screaming outside and looked out the window. I saw villians. I shrugged it off and walked to my seat. I fell asleep. 

-TEM SKIP-

I woke up to feel someone punch my head. I glared at the a n g r y h e d g e h o g. I smiled at him, flipped him off, punched him in the face, and walked off. I was with Deku the whole time.

Hello sister! 'WHOS THERE? TOGA?'

The voice only said that. I couldn't hear it any more. I shrugged it off and threw the softball. 1,000,000,000 M. Pretty good. Not the best. I actually half way failed.

"Hey, Aizawa, can I try again, my hand slipped." I said.

"WHAAAA?!" The class yelled. I was handed another ball and It was the best throw I could ever do. 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 m.

"WHAAAAAA?!/NANI?!" The class yelled. Everything was done and no one got expelled.

-TEM SKIP TO USJ (cause I cant remember shit.)-

I flew into the USJ and landed perfectly. You must be wondering my quirk is? Its dragon, re-quip, and super strength. I walk up behind 13. She didn't notice yet. And the bus was hours away. I jumped on her back making her scream. She sighed as she saw it was me. We sat down and talked for a few hours before the rest of the class came. 

"SLOW POKES!" I yelled. I stared at them evily and chuckled. My dragon senses allow me to hear, see and smell things far away. I turned around. "HI VILLIANS!" I yelled, waving.

"WHAT?" 13 and Aizawa screamed.

"Imma go fight them." I said.

"MISUI, NO!" Aizawa and 13 yelled. I sprinted down the stairs, The 2 chasing after. 

"Hello, League of villians! Imma call you LOVE MUFFIN from now on." I said. I re-quiped into black wing.

"DARK WING!" I yelled and transformed.

"But I guess...I have to bring it upon myself. To. Kill. You." I said. Someone with hands all over his body punched my head and destroyed my armour.

"HEAVENS WHEEL!" I yelled and transformed again.

I dodged the hand guys attacks and moved back far enough

I dodged the hand guys attacks and moved back far enough. I summoned a huge wave of swords. The hand guy backed up before sticking his hand out and touching a sword, and every single one was touching so, they all dissapeared. We fought until I was bruised and bloody. 

"And I'll be taking you." The hand guy said.

"I-I'll come with y-you, if you s-stop b-bothering this class and A-All Might." I stuttered. He looked at me and sighed.

"Fine." he said. I was thrown (more like a yeet but ok.) Into the portal. My head hit the floor and I got knocked out. 

Dekus POV

I was watching Misui fight and I saw her talking to the villians. She was slung over Shigarakis shoulder and thrown in the portal. A few minutes later she smiled and walked out. She quietly walked behind the hand guys and set him on fire, aswell as the Nomu. The Nomu burned to a crisp as Shigaraki jumped into the water.