Chapter 2-Dragons Den

Janes POV

I quickly ran over to Deku. I'm only a little smaller then him, and I can still touch his hair. I saw he was ok and jumped on his back. I put my hands in his hair and fluffed it. He continued fighting while I put a shield infront of us. The fight ended and we got the week off.

-middle of the week-NSFW WARNING

Oh god. No, I'm in heat. Someone knocked on my door.

"C-come in!" I yelled. Deku opened the door. Great now my crush is here? While im in heat?!  I waved at Deku and pat the spot right next to me he walked over and sat down.

"W-why are you here? D-do you need a-anything?"

"Are you ok? You keep stuttering." Deku asked. I sighed and my ears and tail come out. "So its that month?" He said. I nodded and he smirked. 

"Well, I'm going to help you." He whispered lustfully. I blushed and he took of the underwear and shorts I was wearing. I moaned as he tapped my skin.

"Oh, already?" He asked.

"S-Shut up and fuck me, daddy!~" I whispered through clenched teeth. He took all my clothes off and squished my tit. He put a hand over my mouth while smirking. I moaned out a little and he smirked. He moved down to my private and I put my shirt back on. He grabbed my pussy and said in a baby voice, "Does baby girl want to be treated like a big girl?"

"No, daddy, I wanna stay your baby girl." I whined. He smirked at me and stuck his finger in my pussy. I moved across from him and looked him up and down. I saw a twitchong bulge. I crawled over to him, making him confused. I quickly pulled down his pants and underwear and pointed to his dick. He pointed to his dick and looked at me. I opened my mouth wide and pointed at my mouth. He nodded and stood up. I got on my knees and started massaging his dick. He moaned and I started rubbing faster. He covered his mouth and moaned. I took the tip in my mouth and sucked. He started saying "Fuck Misui, can you go any slower?" And "Ahh~ M-Misui, fuck me harder!~" I giggled and took his whole dick in my mouth.

"A-Ahh~ I'm so close, don't stop!~" He moaned. I decided to be a bit of a bitch and stop. He wgimpered loudly and his buldge twitched. He decided he'd had enough teasing and he used belts to tie me to the bed. He stuck his dildo by my womanhood and put a gauge in my mouth. He pushed his dildo in and started to hump me more he took the restraints off and stuck his dildo in my ass and sat me on his lap. He squished my private again. 

"Are you sure you don't want to be treated like a big girl?" He teased.

"I only stay like this so I can play more~" I said.