Chapter Ten: Why Me

We sat in the room waiting for anyone to let us out or at least tell us what's happening. "I need you girl," I start silently singing to myself. I know it's weird and kind of annoying but it helps me calm down. Their music always helps me calm down. I was sitting there silently singing the first verse to 'I Need You.'

After I finish, I see all the members looking at me and I started to panic again. "Y-yes," I ask as they realize that they were staring at me. "You have a really nice voice," Taehyung compliments with a smile. "You've met some of the world's best artist and you tell me that," I say as I look at my feet in embarrassment.

"The truth is the truth," Jimin points out as the others nod in agreement. "And flattery is flattery, no matter the situation, Park Jimin," I state in a calm voice to hold back my embarrassment. "Aish, you are you so polite," Jungkook says in a numerous tone.

That tone turned the entire mood in the room from an uncomfortable mode to a joyful one. "Yeah, she's the first ARMY I've heard call me by my real name," Hoseok says. "I'm sorry, if you don't like it I could-," I start to apologize but was interrupted by Jimin. "Stop apologizing, why do you apologize so much anyways?"

"Oh, force of habit, I guess," I say in an apologetic tone. "You still sound like you want to apologize," Seokjin states with a hint of laughter. "Oh, it really is a habit," I say whilst scratching the back of my head. Out of no where, you could hear the faintest sound of Yoongi's laughter. "Did, Yoongi just laugh," Namjoon asks as the other members slowly nod.

"Why are you so shocked, I believe that anyone can laugh," I say with pure innocence. "What, even the person that is the coldest to you in this room," Jungkook questions while pointing at Yoongi. "So, he may be cold but his heart is still as warm as his smile," I say causing Yoongi to get embarrassed.

"W-whatever," Yoongi says with a hand over his face trying to cover his embarrassment. "He's so red that you can see it though his makeup," Taehyung giggles out. Everyone in the room begins to laugh, making the atmosphere in the room so light and warm. While everyone was laughing, Yoongi shot a glare to Taehyung.

Taehyung scrabbled to hide behind Namjoon, knowing that Yoongi wouldn't hit their leader in front of a fan. After a few more minutes of light conversation and laughter, we heard the doorknob begin to shake. I quickly got up and look for my things. Once I had located my bag, I began to pack my things, knowing that everything has been situated. Once the door opened, four security guards came in and swarmed BTS, leaving me on the floor.

That started to ask them questions such as "Did she touch you," or "did she threaten you." After almost 5 minutes of them questioning BTS, the organizer for the event gave me a sharp glare. I stumbled back a bit, I grabbed my items and tried to walk out of the room. As I made my way to the door I was stopped, "Sit down everyone," the women said in a calm, cold voice. "I believe I should be making my exit," I said, bowing to BTS and their manager.

"No, stay," he says while blocking you from leaving. "Damn it, why me, did I do something wrong," I thought to myself worried.

I Purple You

💜💜💜💜💜
💜💜💜💜
💜💜💜
💜💜
💜

(thanks for 300+ reads, I love you all)