Chapter 1: Your Greatest Chance

(A/N: A huge thanks to ItzAlphaFangirlIFG for the idea, you are much appreciated in my heart)

You:
Live with your best friend
Age: 26
Single
Straight (if you are anything else I'm sorry)
Female
Height: 5'6
(Everything is in Korean but I don't speak the language)
(Your P.O.V)
I couldn't believe it, I was going to a BTS fan meet and my best friend,b/f/n (best friend name,) got us backstage. I was going to see my favorite K-Pop band and meet them. What was I going to say, what album to bring? My thoughts were interrupted by b/f/n yelling, "Y/N~sama, hurry up, I want to get there as quick as possible!" I quickly grabbed an album and the gifts for each of the members, shove it into my clear, plastic backpack.

You ran downstairs as fast as your legs would take you. "Y/N, could you been any slower," b/f/n shouted as you both excited you shared condo and she quickly looked the door. I was so excited that on the way to the elevator, I couldn't help but talk about how cute they are.
As we entered her car, she asked, "What album." I quickly answer, "Wings," she lightly chuckled as she was started the album on Bluetooth.

I was so lost into the music that I didn't even notice that I had forgotten to eat breakfast. But I didn't care, when I heard Jin's part in Begin, my hunger couldn't wait until we found somewhere near the meetup. About an hour later with multiple albums being sung, we had arrived at the meetup area. My eyes immediately widen as she puts the car in park.

"Ok so, I'm going to get in line and you are going to the convenience store to grab us snacks for the line," b/f/n said as I quickly nodded my head as she began to run to get us a place in line. I started to quickly walk to the convenience store across the street. I grabbed two mango flavored milk, two strawberry-flavored milk, banana milk for Jungkook, three honey buns, wasabi chips, and some candies. I rushed to the front counter I got a text from b/f/n.....
                   ————-                   ——————
                             No Hobi Water

Bff: WHERE ARE YOU!!!
THE LINE IS MOVING!!!
                                            OK I'M COMING!!:Me
——————                     —————————-  
I quickly paid for the food and ran out of the store, immediately bumping into someone and falling to the ground. I quickly stood up fixing my shirt and bowed. "I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking," you said as you looked at the person you bumped into. He was a man, but not normal he was surprisingly "covered." He was wearing a cap so I couldn't see his eyes and a mask, so all of his face was covered. His words were muffled through the mask but I think he said, "It's fine," cause after he walked away. I quickly ran across the street and to my friend.

She looked at me with a mad face as we continued to move into the building. We had finally passed security and reached the inside of the building. As we sat down, everyone was scream "Where's Jin" and "Is Jin late." We waited for our time to go meet the members. As we approached the table, Jin appeared from backstage with bags. As he sat down, all the member's face's lit up. "Sorry Kookie they were out of banana milk," Seokjin said into the microphone. Jungkook's face slightly saddened as he sat back down with his snacks. As I approached Jungkook I started to rumble thought the bag of food I had bought. Quickly pulling out the banana milk to had to Jungkook.

He looked so excited and almost screamed into the microphone, "THANK YOU, NOONA !!" I chuckled slightly as I pulled out your notebook for him to sign. I flipped thought a couple pages until I found the one with a drawing of Jungkook. I gave him the notebook and his eyes lit up he took the notebook and yelled, "THIS IS SO AMAZING." He didn't need the microphone to be heard.

That's all for Chapter 1

I Purple You 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜