Chapter 6 - Promise

No one's POV

Jisoo didn't want to leave Taehyung.. She thought that taehyung will marry her if his parents insist him but she didn't know that he will move on and find a new boyfriend.. And he is handsome too but what's shocking was even taehyung's parents accept his love.. She didnt want jungkook to be with taehyung..

'Its too much jisoo.. If Taehyung know about it he will hate you more..' Her manager said but jisoo is so so firm in her decision..

Jungkook and yugy were on their way to class.. 'So you after college koo..' Yugy said.. But he feels somewhat wrong.. 'Can I join with you to your class..'

'Gyomie.. Don't worry.. Now a days you became so over protective..' Jungkook pouts at him.. 'I can go by myself.. You are going to be late.. Bye..' yugy stood there until the younger disappear..

Jungkook took his camera and walked on the empty hallway.. He hopped like a bunny while looking at the pictures of taehyung.. 'He is so handsome..' Jungkook admired the beauty of his man.. Suddenly he stopped on his track when he saw the college seniors..

'Hey babyboy.. Looking so happy... What's in the camera..' Jake tried to snatch the camera but jungkook backed off a little.. 'Looking so pretty.. I hope you are a virgin..Charlie covers the younger's mouth with cloth and they dragged him to the empty hall room..

Jungkook saw other boys were there.. 'W-what do you want.. Leave me..' Jungkook tried not to show any fear but he is so scared.. 'Don't worry babyboy.. We won't do anything.. But..' Ralph kneeled before the younger and snatched the camera from him.. Jake and charlie holds the younger.. 'Hey.. Its the model.. He is so handsome..'

'Give me my camera..' Charlie pulled the younger's hair which made jungkook to wince in pain.. 'Don't raise your voice you shit..'

'Don't hurt him charlie.. I want to taste him.. He is so beautiful..' George holds Jungkook's waist and pulled him closer.. The younger tried to get off from his grip..

'P-please.. Leave me..' They all laughed when Jungkook cried and begged him to leave.. 'Did you know about his background.. He has no one means he is an orphan.. And I dont know how he lives his life..' Gerald asked while looking at jungkook..

'He finds himself a sugar daddy.. Kim Taehyung..' Jungkook's eyes widened.. 'Right jungkook..' The younger shook his head.. 'Then you should leave him.. You know who he is.. You shouldn't be with him jungkook..' The younger came to know why he is here now.. But jungkook is not scared to show his feelings for his only life.. Taehyung is the reason for his happiness..

'You have no rights.. I do whatever I want.. Leave me.. If he knows about you then no one can save you from him..' George smirked at him..

'Last chance jungkook.. Leave taehyung we will leave you or you have to face us..' Jungkook smirked at them.. 'I'm not scared.. I know you all doing this for that jisoo right.. I wont give upon my love...' Charlie punched the younger which made jungkook to fall on the floor.. Ralph threw the camera on the floor.. Jungkook looked at the broken camera his gift from yoongi and his brother.. Before jungkook stood Ralph kicked on the younger's stomach..

Its too painful for the younger.. He holds his stomach and curled on the floor.. 'You want this.. Right Jungkook..' George holds the younger's hair and pushed him to the wall.. His beautiful faces were covered with blood and bruises.. He spit out the blood.. They kicked him hardly..

Every kick is so strong where he can't bear the pain.. 'Stop..' George said.. Everyone breathed heavily.. He kneeled before the younger who is going to pass out at any time.. 'Leave him jungkook.. We will leave you alive..' Jungkook smiled a little even though its too painful for him..