Chapter 17 - Hot boyfriend

Jungkook pov

My eyes were only on Taehyung who is dancing with his dancers in the middle of the room.. He is so hot and also sexy.. And yes he can be cute too.. His voice and his dance it's so impressive.. The way he looks it makes me so hot.. Today is their  concert in Seoul..

'Tae... It's time... We have to get ready..' Hobi hyung said and leaves the room.. He nodded his head.. 'Bunny I'm going to get ready.. stay with Jin hyung and Yugyeom..' He said.. But he didn't leave he waits until everyone leaves the room..

'You are going to be late..' He smirked and holds my hand.. 'I'm so tired bunny let me recharge first..' My eyes widened when he pushed me to the wall and kissed me on my lips.. I closed my eyes and kissed him back.. He holds my nape and bites my lower lip.. I parted my lips he slid his tongue into my mouth and started to kissing me so deep.. I holds his sweaty t-shirt pulling him closer towards me deepening the kiss..

Suddenly we heard the knock I tried to push him but he didn't stop kissing me.. He bites my lips so hard before breaking the kiss... 'Dont look away when I perform bunny.. Your eyes should always be on me..' His fingers caressed my lips.. I nodded my head.. He pecked me again on my lips before he leaves the room.. I can't control my smile and wiped my lips.. When I went to meet Yugy I bumped into a girl who wear a mask.. I bowed to her and leaves the place..

'Hey Koo...Here...' I join with Yugy in the front.. I also took my camera went to the front.. I didn't want anyone to notice me so I wear a cap and mask but it is really difficult to hide... The concert starts with their fiery performance if anyone has stress they should watch their performance it will really made them to relax... I took photos of everyone.. I'm happy to see Jimin Hyung perform so free and ease he looks so happy too..

Then their single albums were performed by hyungs..  I really love Rap line albums and Jimin hyung gosh really his voice is so angelic.. He is really an angel too.. Finally it's the time for my man.. For a second I forget to breath when I saw my tae on the stage.. I feel his gaze on me...

His voice it's too deep and... Well I can't explain.. But I took many photos of him.. He is handsome in every way..  Singularity that's his new album.. I didn't take my eyes away from him.. His long hair covered his forehead and he looks so hot and sexy.. Many fangirls squealed but I'm sorry girls that hot and sexy man belongs to me.. only to Jungkook..

It took three hours for the concert to end.. They all bowed to the audience.. Me and Yugy leaves the hall and went to the backstage.. "Woahh Koo.. it's so beautiful.. They are so perfect in every way..' I showed the photos to Yugy.. We both were looking at the pictures until Bambam hyung interrupt us..

'Kookie.. Tae is on the way to dressing room he wants  to you meet..' I smiled and went to the room..

Taehyung pov

I went to the dressing room to change my outfit I want to meet my bunny.. On my way to the dressing room I was bumped on a girl before I apologise she walked away.. I looked at the girl who wear a black hoodie and a shorts.. Weird... No staffs were allowed in my dressing room.. I shook my head and went inside my room..  I took off my coat and untugged my shirt..

'Hyungie..' I saw my bunny who is smiling widely.. He ran towards me and gave a tight hug that I miss for three hours.. I rest my head on his shoulder.. 'Woahh hyung your performance was so good.. I really loved it..' I smiled at him and kissed him on his ears..

"Baby we are going to Jin hyung's restaurant now.. I will change my outfit..' I pecked him on my lips.. 'wait for me in the SUV.... Jimin Hyung and yugy will be there I will be in a minute..' He kissed me on my cheeks before he leaves.. After I make sure he leaves my room I took my mobile and called my guards.. I took off my shirt and pants and wear my t-shirt and jeans.. No one can escape from me..