PART 4 [18+]

It was already morning. You slowly opened your eyes and looked at the sleeping face right next to you. You noticed that he was shirtless and you could see his bare chest. You were staring at Jungkook and felt your heart was beating so fast. And you didn't know why. There was something about him that made you the weird feeling inside you. Lately you were thinking about him a lot and you knew it was wrong.

Jungkook yawned loudly and looked at you. When your gaze met each other he smiled to you.

JUNGKOOK: "Good morning, Y/N." - he said.

He was feeling nothing but happiness. He would give everything to see you besides him every morning.

YOU: "I will go make breakfast." - you said to him and got up.

He was watching you while you were looking for your sweatshirt. Finally you found it and put in on. When you were leaving the bedroom you glanced at him and blushed a little because he was still staring at you. And his eyes... There was something different in them... You could swear that you saw lust in his gaze...

"It's impossible." - you tried to get rid of persistent thoughts and you quickly left the room.

***

You were preparing breakfast when your phone rang. It was Jin. You quickly picked up and said: "Hi, Jin! Why are you calling?"

JIN: "Hello, Y/N. Hope you had a good night." - he paused for a moment. - "I'm calling to ask you fi you know maybe where Jungkook is? He didn't get back yesterday and now he's not picking up his phone."

YOU: "Actually he's here, at my place."

JIN: "W-what? He spent night at your place?"

YOU: "Yes. I had a bad evening and didn't feel well so I asked him to stay."

JIN: "Oh, okay then. He was sleeping on the couch, right?" - you didn't know why, but his voice sounded a little bit worried.

YOU: "Of course not, he was sleeping in my bed with me." - you said cheerfully.

JIN: "WHAT?" - he shouted.

YOU: "Jin, why are you shouting?" - you asked him surprised.

JIN: "I'm sorry. But you shouldn't have slept in the same bed with a guy who isn't your boyfriend. Did he do something to you?"

YOU: "Why are you asking? Are you jealous?" - you asked amused.

JIN: "What if I would say 'yes'?

You froze. You didn't expect that.

YOU: "Well... I... Ummm..."

Jin laughed.

JIN: "You're really cute. Do you have some free time next weekend?"  - he asked.

YOU: "I guess so."

JIN: "Good. I will call you then and take you somewhere."

YOU: "Where do you want to take me?" - you asked curiously.

JIN: "It's a surprise. But you will like it. Take care, Y/N. Bye!"

YOU: "Bye, bye." - you hung up.

You turned around and your eyes widened. Right in front of you was Jungkook. Still shirtless...

You quickly looked away.

YOU: "Scrambled eggs and toasts would be okay?"

JUNGKOOK: "Who was that?" - he asked.